Kindergarten already?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by cheezewhiz24, Aug 28, 2013.

1. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I knew that the school they are in for preschool probably wouldn't be where we would send them for Kinder. It's not terribly well organized and now we are having issues with them keeping appropriate staffing levels in the preschool room.

But today at pickup their teacher handed me an info sheet for Advanced Kindergarten through our city's Gifted and Talented program. I have to get the application in by October and then they are extensively tested. I am really excited about the testing process as they are young for grade level (turn 4 in a couple weeks) and I wasn't sure whether they should be redshirted or not next year. Hopefully this makes that picture clearer. Oh and if we got into a good school that wouldn't hurt either! :banana:

2 people like this.
  2. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Woohoo!! :woohoo:

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That's awesome! Good luck!