Kevan's first haircut -- pictures!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Becca34, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

Okay, so DH finally strongarmed me into taking Kevan for a haircut, LOL. He did better than I expected, but he looks so grown-up now! You can't tell from the before pics because his hair is curly, but I swear it was almost down to his shoulder blades when wet....still, I so loved those curls. DH is thrilled with it, though. :rolleyes:

Thanks for peeking!

BEFORE:

Posing

With momma

You getting this, daddy?

DURING:

Lemme outta here

Okay, it's not so bad

Don't. Like. This.

AFTER:

Are we finally done?

Dude, check me out

With momma

2. caba

caba Banned

Oh Becca! He's so cute!!!!! I still haven't cut off Jake's curls ... and I know I'm going to cry when I do!

3. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Great pictures. He is adorable. And I love the Avi of him licking or kissing the pumpkin! Too cute!!

4. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

He is so cute! I love the new haircut...

5. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

Good job momma! He's looks so handsome and grown up! What did your DH think?

6. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

Too cute!! He looks like such a big boy now!!

7. snoopytwins

snoopytwins Well-Known Member

Love the pictures and he does look like a big boy...I know mine did after their first hair cut!

8. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

Becca, he is SO cute!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

9. Aprilisdisney

Aprilisdisney Well-Known Member

[SIZE=10pt]Becca ~Kevan is so cute!! He does have that 'older' look now.

I've been debating getting Peyton's cut ~ now seeing Kevan's I'm leaning towards not doing it :cool: I don't want him to look grown up yet ~ especially since Alexis still doesn't have any ;)

We need to see some pictures of Nadia & Karina now too :D

April :)
    [/SIZE]

10. plattsandra103

plattsandra103 Well-Known Member

ooooh, he is sooooo old now!! i know how you feel, it was the same when i cut bear's for the first time back in august....but i kept the back a bit longer because it doesn't curl at the top, and i couldn't bear for all the curls to be gone--now he has sort of a minor mullet-to-be LOL but so cute!

isn't it amazing how much hair changes their little faces?

11. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

you can totally still tell he has wavy hair! I love his new do!

12. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

Congrats on being a brave mama! I love the picture of him screaming! Too cute. He looks older now but still so adorable. Those curls aren't going anywhere!

13. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

What a handsome little man you have!! His curls were gorgeous, but his haircut looks great!! :wub:

14. becky5

becky5 Guest

Love the new 'do'! He's adorable Becca!

15. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness! Precious precious little guy! He had such sweet curls, but is so handsome and such a big boy with it cut!!

16. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

Oh, gorgeous! :wub: Looks like he's happy with the end result too (even if not the process). Amazing how much older a haircut makes them look, too!

17. EricaG

EricaG Well-Known Member

You cut his hair and suddenly he looks like he's ready for kindergarden--sudden big boy! So cute!!!!!!!!

Erica

18. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

awwww!!! soooo cute!!! he does look like a big boy, but a big, handsome boy!

19. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

Handsome!

20. SnowCraig

SnowCraig Well-Known Member

So cute!!

Did you go to a Snippit's? Parker has had two haircuts and is a wild tiger in the chair. God Bless those people who cut toddler's hair all day long! They should get a medal or something!

He has beautiful hair at any length!!

Jessica

21. serranoboys

serranoboys Well-Known Member

OH MY WORD!!!!! I LOVE it Becca! I have been begging my husband to let me cut their hair and he is not going for it. Theirs is about to their shoulders when wet also but it is seriously nappy so you'd never be able to tell. I think you guys did great! He is truly rocking that toddler look :D .

22. jschaad

jschaad Well-Known Member

ADORABLE... We just cut Beau's hair last week. I need to post some pics on their website. I hated to loose his curls but omg i love his haircut. :) He looks like a little man... so clean cut!