Just wanted to share..Western Party

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by KKing, Oct 21, 2010.

1. KKing

KKing Well-Known Member

Well we hit the BIG 2!! Its been awhile since I have posted.....imagine, being busy..LOL!! I did a cowboy/cowgirl Western party theme. It really ended up being fun! I wasnt sure about it at first , but once i started going with it, there was alot out there to do with a bunch of toddlers.

Just wanted to share my pics....I know some of you will be looking for ideas soon!Oh yeah the POOH.... was my brother!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2049319&id=1550190164&l=f87f681e5d

2. kumphort

kumphort Well-Known Member

What a fun looking party, and totally jealous of the warm weather

3. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Super cute, what a great party idea! Looks like everyone had a blast!

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:bday: to your twins! The party looked like a great time and you have a gorgeous family :wub:

5. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

OMG that party theme was awesome! :D Nice photography job too; your kids will have lovely pictures to look back on for years to come. :wub:

:birthday: to Lilly and Brock!!

6. vtlakey

vtlakey Well-Known Member

I loved the party theme AND the pictures! So darn adorable. Everything looked absolutely perfect. Happy birthday to your little cowboy and cowgirl! :birthday:

7. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness you sure were busy but it looks like you pulled off a fantastic party! :bday: :bday: