Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by smiley7, Dec 6, 2009.

1. smiley7

smiley7 Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies!

I've been reading for a while and have really appreciated finding a place where there are other moms-to-be of twins/multiples. We have a unique experience.. the highs and some of the lows :woohoo:

Anyhoo, my name is Anna, i'm 31 and am just about 32 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins. We thing B/G but the girl isn't for sure!!! These are our first! We're super excited to meet these little ones.

It'll be nice to have a place to go to ask questions and just vent when needed. Hope you are all well and happy holidays!!!

Hugs,
    Anna

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hi Anna and welcome to Twinstuff! :welcome: Congrats on your b/g twins!! :Clap:

3. Meg_Meg

Meg_Meg Well-Known Member

:welcome:

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:welcome: to TS! Congratulations on your twin pregnancy!

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wavey: Anna! Welcome to Twinstuff and Congratulations on your twins!! :Clap: :Clap:

6. Kristin N

Kristin N Well-Known Member

Hi Anna and :welcome: I'm 31 weeks with fraternal twins as well, although we have decided to wait to find out the sexes :) Look forward to getting to know!

7. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your Twin Pregnancy and Welcome to TS! :clapping: We look forward to getting to know you!

8. kryscline

kryscline Well-Known Member

:welcome: and congratulations on your twin pregnancy!! :babyflips: :babyflips:

9. smiley7

smiley7 Well-Known Member

:thanks: for your warm welcomes!!! I am soooo glad to be here! Can't believe that it's almost 32 weeks already. Very exciting and a little scary (to be honest)!!!

Can anyone help me get my signature set-up? I tried to put my ticker and emoticons in but instead it shows the words not the image. Any advice would be appreciated!

Have a lovely day ladies :drinks:

Anna