Just spent $300 on 2 PBK Anywhere Chairs.

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by christie76, Dec 28, 2009.

1. christie76

christie76 Well-Known Member

A friend of ours has the Oversized Anytime Chair from Pottery Barn Kids and my girls loved it while we there. Of course, I had to come home and order 2 of them. I did get 10% for creating a registry, but it's still a lot of $. Tell me it's worth the investment.

2. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

Well, all I can tell you is that we bought these for the boys this Christmas (from Santa), hoping that they'd grow into them, but not really expecting them to get a lot of use yet. Boy was I wrong; the guys ADORE them! They've been crawling all over them, sitting down to look at books/toys, sliding off headfirst, etc. I think they really love the idea of furniture sized just for them.

http://www.dropshots.com/Tslisher#date/2009-12-25/09:51:50

Hope your girls like them as much as my boys do!

3. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

We don't have the anywhere chairs, but anything I have ever bought from PBK has always held up extremely well and been worth the money. We bought the little cottage playhouse and that thing is so sturdy and very good quality. I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchase!

4. Rach28

Rach28 Well-Known Member

My LOs have got a something similar and they are a HUGE hit here! My LOs love thier chairs and use them every day to relax when they want a moment´s peace! I know you have spent the money very wisely and that your girls will love them!

5. 1sttwins

1sttwins Active Member

we have the regular size chairs and the kids love them. They use them to sit in, slide down, play peek, all kinds of stuff. You wont be sorry. One thing I did find though, is that you should really have 2 sets of covers. When a diaper leaks or dd empties her sippy on one, the pieces are laying all over until the cover is washed and dried.

6. Bridgett

Bridgett Well-Known Member

I just ordered them (just the regular size) and I should get them tomorrow! I have no doubt my girls will love them!

Great idea on getting 2 covers. I ordered a monogrammed set but I might just order a plain set as a backup.

7. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

My mom got L&M theirs last Christmas. They love them and use them everyday. FWIW, the covers do wash up well. :good:

8. sharerc

sharerc Well-Known Member

Santa brought S & M the Toddle Rock chairs this Christmas. This is the first time they have actually sat still to watch 5 minutes of TV. Right now they are coloring and rocking at the coffee table. I hope your LOs like the PBK chairs as much as mine like their chairs!