Just Have to Share This Touching Verse

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by knorts, Jun 29, 2007.

1. knorts

knorts Well-Known Member

A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?" God said, "Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you." "But tell me, here in heaven, I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy." God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy." Again the baby asked, "And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?" God said, "Your angel will teach you how to pray." "Who will protect me?" God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life." "But I will be sad because I will not see you anymore." God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about me and will teach you the way to come back to me, even though I will always be next to you." At that moment there was peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the baby hurriedly asked, "God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name." God said, "You will simply call her Mom."

2. girlzmom2b

girlzmom2b Well-Known Member

That's nice....

3. JakoBen

JakoBen Well-Known Member

I love it....Thanks for sharing :)

4. noahandjacobsmom

noahandjacobsmom Well-Known Member

5. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

:wub: I just love that! How sweet!

6. pink and blue mom

pink and blue mom Well-Known Member

That is sooo sweet!

7. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

That is very cute. :wub: Thanks for sharing.

8. butterfly02

butterfly02 Well-Known Member

that is so nice!

9. LoriK

LoriK Well-Known Member

Aww, so sweet! My sis just had her 5th, I think I'm going to create some sort of plaque w/that verse for her! Thanks!

10. veggiehead

veggiehead Well-Known Member

That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing~

jen

11. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That is so sweet. :wub:

12. Chrishelle

Chrishelle Well-Known Member

That brought tears to my eyes. How sweet!!! Thanks so much for sharing.