Just found out - 8 weeks pregnant with twins

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by tootsie roll, Jul 21, 2009.

1. tootsie roll

tootsie roll Member

I am new to this site, and found out yesterday that I am pregnant with twins. The dr. was able to see 2 different sacs and we heard the two different heartbeats. Dh and I are kind of in shock at the moment. I look forward to spending lots of time here to answer my questions and calm my nerves. I have a 2 year old daughter, and am a sahm in Texas.

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hi and welcome to Twinstuff! :welcome: Congrats on your twins! :Clap:

3. watersurfers

watersurfers Well-Known Member

Congrats! I am due with twins tomorrow, am a SAHM as well, and also have a two year old daughter. This is a great site full of wisdom and support. Good luck with your pregnancy.

Molly
    38 weeks 1 day

4. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Welcome to TS and Congratulations on your Twin Pregnancy!! :woo: We look forward to getting to know you!

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wavey: and welcome to Twinstuff! Congrats on your twins!! :woo: The :shok: feeling is totally normal! :hug: We look forward to getting to know you!!

6. cmccarthy

cmccarthy Well-Known Member

Welcome!

7. haleystar

haleystar Well-Known Member

CONGRATS....i just have 4 words for you....STAY OFF THE NET! if don't want to scare yourself to death it will do you good to stay away from internet research. just post your questions and concerns here and you will feel much more at ease...trust me!

good luck, you are in for one hell of a ride :)

8. k2daho

k2daho Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome! This forum is great :) but I agree stay away from general internet searches as there are lots of scary stories out there.

9. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! I was in shock when my 2nd pregnancy was twins, so I do understand the feeling. I hope you have a great pregnancy!

10. acjb2004

acjb2004 Well-Known Member

Welcome to TS and congrats on your twin pregnancy! You will love this site. Once again congrats!

11. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:welcome: to TS! Congratulations on your twin pregnancy!

12. qfmom2009

qfmom2009 Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!!! :woohoo:

13. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:welcome: Congrats on your twins!!

14. kryscline

kryscline Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your twin pregnancy!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

15. scrappycindy

scrappycindy Well-Known Member

Congrats!

16. mrsrahgo

mrsrahgo Member

Hi and welcome!!

17. Adrienne4

Adrienne4 Member

Welcome and congratulations! I am new to this site as well and I'm 9 weeks pregnant with twins. I have 2 boys (5y and 19mos). I am a SAHM in New Jersey. I think we're in for some journey. It's all so very exciting and scary!!! All the best.

18. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Congratulations and :welcome: to twinstuff!! x

Congratulations to you as well and :welcome: to twinstuff! x

19. alynenicole

alynenicole Active Member

Welcome :wavey:

Like you i was very suprised to find out i was going to have twins, i have two boy's one nine and the other 16 months. We just planed on having one more but i guess someone up stairs had other plans for us seeing that i'm going to have twin boy's. I am super excited on this new jorney and hope you will have a great experience too! Again welcome to the twins forums, it is a big help..