just can't seem to get excited

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by ward, Jul 13, 2012.

1. ward

ward Well-Known Member

But I am just not excited. Well at least not excited like i was the first time and then when i was pregnant with the girls. UGh!!!! I wanna feel excited about this little one but for some reason i just can't seem to get there. Anyone have any issues similar?

2. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

3. ward

ward Well-Known Member

i am 16 weeks and we get to find out the sex in about three and a half weeks =) and thats what i was thinking as well. I can only hope and pray that i start to feel excited to be pregnant with this new little one.

4. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

I think the beginning of the second tri is hard. Starting to feel bigger but not really popped yet, feeling better so you're not feeling so pregnant, and a long way to go. I'm sure once you find out the gender, start feeling movement, and get to start planning for baby you'll feel more excited. Looking at itty bitty baby clothes gives me a good feeling.

1 person likes this.
  5. ward

ward Well-Known Member

boy i sure hope so =) But i do think i will once movement really starts kicking up i can feel him/her squirm every now and again but its rare and like may be every other day or so right now.