jogging stollers

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by melvin, Jan 17, 2007.

1. melvin

melvin New Member

2. melvin

melvin New Member

Just curious if anyone has any experience with the BOB Revolution Duallie Stroller? Or any other stroller advice! Thanks!

3. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

sorry, don't know that one. We use the City Series jogging stroller and we love it! Buy Buy baby carries it or you can check it out on joggingstroller.com

4. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

5. doubledownmom

doubledownmom Well-Known Member

I have the BOB Revolution Dualie - LOVE IT!!!!! I use it to go on long walks....my hubby uses it for jogging...you can literally push it with one finger!

I did sooo much research deciding which one to buy - between the BOB Revolution and the Baby Jogger City Series. The Bob has MUCH better sunshades and that was really important to me. I did not want my little ones squinting in the sun. The folding mechanism for the Bob is 2 steps and is easy as well. It is heavy, but the baby Jogger was too - aren't all double strollers???

If you have any specific questions you want to ask, feel free....

6. runnergirl

runnergirl Well-Known Member

I've got the Baby Jogger Performance Double and LOVE it. I almost got the City Series since it has the easier fold down, but then realized I won't be needing to fold it down that often and wanted the lighter weight jogger with the bigger wheels.

7. Trillian

Trillian Well-Known Member

Anyone ever try to use any of these on sand? How did it go?

8. ksls

ksls Well-Known Member

Haven't tried to stroll on sand but according to strollerqueen.com, the bigger the wheels the better for pushing on sand. She recommends 20" fixed wheel joggers but also says a little smaller is fine, just not quite as easy to push.

I just returned my Valco double, had a terrible customer service experience with them. I'm going to get a Baby Jogger City Series Double to replace it. The 2007 models have improved sunshades that you can rotate forward if you are facing into the sun. Botht he Valco and the BJ have front wheels that swivel or can be locked. Not sure about the BOB, check to be sure.

HTH!

9. doubledownmom

doubledownmom Well-Known Member

the BOB Revolution does have the swivel front wheel that you can lock into a fixed position if you want. my husband locks it when he jogs, but otherwise it's always unlocked. Trust me you really want a stroller that has a swivel front wheel!!!!