JJ Bundle Me

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by swilhite, Dec 3, 2007.

1. swilhite

swilhite Well-Known Member

I thought I saw a thread about the JJ Bundle me, but I can't find it! Just wondering if anyone has it and if they like it. I have tons of blankets and hate to buy something new, but they do look awfully convienant. Thoughts? I live in the Chicago area and it's chilly here. In fact, it seems colder earlier this year but that might be my imagination! :rolleyes:

2. ca2pa2005

ca2pa2005 Well-Known Member

I just ordered these the other night after reading all the great reviews on the sites I visited. I am anxious to see what other twin mom's say. Just fyi, Target has free shipping on them right now and if you go thru Mr. Rebates you can earn an extra 6% cash rebate.

3. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

I have them - got one frm my SIL and one at a twin sale (saved a bundle, sorry for the bad pun!)

I love them: i keep them in my double stroller so when i take the girls to the car in their car seats i generally have them in fleece suits (if it's really cold) or just their clothes w/ a blanket over them if it's not too bad. I think they're great - in fact, i wish someone would wheel ME around in a stroller all cuddled up (and insist that i take two naps a day!)

4. AliPaige717

AliPaige717 Well-Known Member

I used them for my girls when they were infants and loved them. I would just put a little sweater and hat on them and then zip them up and they were always so toasty warm.

I used the heavy Urban Bundle Me ones for the winter and have continued to use the lite weight ones for the fall and spring to keep their legs warm in the stroller when we are running errands. I am actaully about to put the light weight ones back in my jogging stroller for the winter (I now uses the toddler size).

I like the Bundle Me's better than blankets becasue they can't blow off when it is windy.

5. xavier2001

xavier2001 Well-Known Member

We have them and love them, they are so soft and so warm. If we are going on a long car trip though I have to leave the top portion open or the babies tend to overheat. I have heard some controversy about them as you can't get the carseat straps as tight but I find that with a few adjustments I can get the babies safely strapped in with them. I would highly recommend them!

6. SusieQ

SusieQ Well-Known Member

We have them. I also got them deeply discounted at Multiples Sale. We live in chilly MN, and it's great to not have to bundle them up each time we leave the house (2x/day to daycare and back home). Unfortunately, my little guy is nearing 20 lbs, and the Bundle Me takes up valuable space in the car seat. I may have to go back to blankets or some other cover, so I can keep him in the bucket longer!!

Suzi

7. melissak

melissak Well-Known Member

8. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

We had them and LOVED them!! I am in New England so I am with you on the chilliness. My girls were snug and warm all last winter.

9. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

I have them and love them! So much easier than snowsuits! Especially being in New England with our crazy weather.

10. dawnmj

dawnmj Well-Known Member

I had them and loved them and I have 2 if anyone wants them. Let me know.

11. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh! That is all we used last winter! They are the best! No need for coats. I always put this little square blanket on top of their chest and then zipped the bundle me up! I missed those when they grew out of their car seats! I am also in the Chicago area.

12. 2betterthan1

2betterthan1 Well-Known Member

I love them!! A friend had the ones that just go over the baby and they don't stay as warm and if the baby moves her head, she freaks out. My friend has ahd to pull over in the car to get the thing off the baby's face!!
    Shannon

13. AWerner

AWerner Well-Known Member

QUOTE(melissak @ Dec 3 2007, 02:41 PM) [snapback]518992[/snapback]
    I also live in Chicago so I know what you mean about this cold weather. I was going to get the JJ Cole Bundle me until I read somewhere that since they go under the baby in the carseat they are actually not safe and not approved by the car safety people. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...30191211AAH7olw (I couldn't find the official site that states that they are not safe)

Instead we bought these and LOVE them!!!
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2749011

yes you are right, they are definitely not recommended for car seat safety. here is a link I posted about this in PC awhile back.

I do what the article suggests instead and my babies are too warm if anything.

14. samiam1229

samiam1229 Well-Known Member

I'm in NH and I have them in the carseats and the stroller (I registered for them then someone with twins gave me 2 more) and they are the best things ever. I pull the cover over them in and out of the house, stores, etc. and I still haven't used their snowsuits yet. I do tuck a small fleece around them under the bundle me to keep them snuggly warm.