I've missed TS!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by 2betterthan1, Apr 11, 2009.

1. 2betterthan1

2betterthan1 Well-Known Member

Hello ladies...

I'm back again... To show how long I've been gone, I didn't know that the forums were all seperated by years...lol. There was no 2nd year last time I was on!! I love it!!

I've been MIA because I got a new job and had gone through a month of training and then jumped right into 50 hour weeks, but now I'm sick so I'm off for a couple weeks and actually have time to look at the internet!! I've got Mono, and so the doctor won't let me work, mainly because my spleen is enlarged...grrr... but apart from that I feel fine, just tired so I have an excuse to take naps when the boys do!

The boys are great, they are 19 months, and doing so well. Austin is gonna be a basketball player I think, because he is always shooting at the little tikes basketball hoop that his Auntie got him... and he shoots from really far away!! Peyton is destined to be a mechanic or technician of some sort, he takes his "Handy-Manny" toolbox with him everywhere and is always "fixing" things and saying "I fix" Too cute. Other than that, all is well, Jay and I (finally after 9 years) got married a couple months ago, and the boys were our ring bearers... they looked so cute in little 3 piece suits!! Peyton ran up in the middle of the ceremony and said "DADA!!" and wanted Jay to pick him up, so he was holding him as I read my vows which was adorable!! I've just been hanging out and reading up on everyone....

So... its good to be back!! :D

Shannon

2. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:welcome: back Shannon! Your boys sound adorable!

3. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

:welcome: back & congrats on your marriage :woohoo: The boys sound like their doing GREAT! Hope you'll come back and visit often.. would love to see some pics of the boys!

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Welcome back!! I'm happy to hear things are going good for you all there (minus the mono :hug: ) I hope you find more time to stick around.

5. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

Oh Shannon, I just totally noticed you were from Upstate, NY.. as am I :D .. PM ME!

6. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

:welcome: back!

Congrats on the wedding. How exciting. What a sweet story about your DS. :)

Please take care of yourself with the Mono. I had an awful case in High School (complete with the enlarged spleen) and it took a looong time for me to feel better again. It was quite traumatic. :hug:

7. Dianna

Dianna Well-Known Member

Welcome back. I hope you are feeling better soon! Sounds like the boys are doing great :)

Dianna

8. Wilmington Twin Mom to Be

Wilmington Twin Mom to Be Well-Known Member

Welcome back! I have been MIA too. It's nice to be back.