I've been lurking here for awhile...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by emp59, Feb 10, 2012.

1. emp59

emp59 Well-Known Member

I took a positive pregnancy test (well 6 of them) last week and went to my primary care on Tuesday. We are, in fact, pregnant with #3! I'm so excited, but the reality hasn't really hit me yet! We aren't sharing with the real world yet, but I am about to burst so I wanted so share! We are looking at a due date of about Oct 12 (DH's birthday). :-D

1 person likes this.
  2. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!! Have you told your girls?

Mine were just a little older than yours when I got pregnant with Spencer. I remember telling them that we were going to have a baby. Sydney asked, "Baby Gavin?" (her cousin). I said no, a baby of our own. I have a baby in my tummy. "Nooooooo" she exclaimed in total incredulity and burst out laughing like I'd just told her the most ridiculous thing.

3. marikaclare

marikaclare Well-Known Member

Congratulations! It's so nice to share the news...especially when you cant yet tell anyone in your real world!

4. luvrkids

luvrkids Well-Known Member

Congrats I'm 11 1/2 weeks due Aug 28th :hug:

5. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! I understand the need to check multiple pregnancy tests! :) I hope you have a healthy pregnancy!

6. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: Congratulations! Its great to be able to talk about #3 online before telling family and friends. ;)

7. MusicalAli

MusicalAli Well-Known Member

Congrats! Wonderful news!

8. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

Congratulations on #3!!! Thank goodness for this site... I told TS way sooner than I told my family... I was going to burst! I am 19 weeks along with #4 due July 4th. Welcome to the club!!!!!!!

9. emp59

emp59 Well-Known Member

Thanks, everyone!

I have been trying to explain it a little to the girls and it always leaves me laughing. First, the assumed I ate the baby. Then K threw a little fit because she wanted to hold it (just for 2 seconds, and then she said she would put it back), and then after watching a video about how babies grow in bellies they now think the baby lives in the computer! Oh well :)