It's getting close! THEY'RE COMING!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by smiley7, Jan 7, 2010.

1. smiley7

smiley7 Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,

Quick update.... I have a scheduled c/s on Monday Jan 11th :crazy: I can't believe it's upon us so soon. Somehwo the last trimester flew. I'll be just shy of 37 weeks (-1-2 days). I am so happy to have gotten here with what I would call a lovely pregnancy. I have some light aches and pains but nothing to complain about.

I'm having a final u/s tomorrow just to make sure our smaller baby is doing ok; he/she has had less fluid for the last few weeks and the want to make sure he/she is ok. But I intuitively think all is well.

Anyhoo, wish me luck and i'll ppost when I get home later on in the week. :wavey:

Super excited and enjoying my last few days of belly and freedom :yahoo:

Be well,

Anna

ps- i've started to realize that as prepared as you try to be, you can never have it all. I for sure know that I don't ahve everything but somehow that's ok. I stopped trying to sweat the small stuff b/c you have to remember that most of the stuff we have now they didn't even have when we were kids, and our moms made due. It'll all work out :give_rose:

2. NaturallyBaby

NaturallyBaby Well-Known Member

Wow - so exciting! I wish you all the best on the 11th, and can't wait to see pictures!

3. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:Clap: Good luck on Monday!!

4. Meg_Meg

Meg_Meg Well-Known Member

Good luck!!

5. evemomma

evemomma Well-Known Member

GL...what a blessing to have a 'lovely' twin pregnancy (since I'm sure that's in the great minority). I wish you a wonderful delivery!!!!!! And yes, it's nice to be prepared...but stores will continue to exist once the babies come as well, lol!!!!

6. kcprochazka

kcprochazka Well-Known Member

I hope you have a wonderful delivery!! And congrats on having a great twin pg!! Our first twin pg was rough, but this one seems a LOT easier (even just so far) so I know what a gift it is to be feeling great!

7. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

:yahoo: Congrats on making it to the final week!! Good luck on monday & keep us posted when you can :hug:

You are soooo right about not sweating the small stuff! So long as they are fed, loved, warm & safe you cannot go wrong :)

8. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

The 11th is my sister's bday. Great day to have a few babies! Hope everything goes well for you!

9. ladypotter

ladypotter Well-Known Member

YAY!! so happy for you!! I wish you an easy and healthy delivery!! Can't wait to see your baby pics!! :Clap:

10. mommylaura

mommylaura Well-Known Member

Ummm...I'd be really happy for you if I wasn't green with envy ;) Just kidding - good luck and post as soon as you have news!

11. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

All the best :Clap: