It's been awhile :-)

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by LMW1015, Apr 18, 2013.

1. LMW1015

LMW1015 Well-Known Member

Hi all! I have been a little busy moving and of course with these crazy children and I haven't been on TS for awhile. I saw that things have changed a bit around here so I thought I'd check it out and check in with you ladies. :) Without this website and you ladies I don't know if I would have made it to this point and retained my sanity. LOL My twins are 4 and my little one is 3 now. New things we're experiencing - preschool for the twins, temper tantrums for the 3 yr old (I think he started late and is making up for it), my girl twin is soaking up reading and math stuff like a sponge right now, my boy twin is in speech and is getting better with his tantrums somewhat although both twins have started a new form? of tantrums? Anyway I just wanted to check in with you all and say hi to familiar faces and get to know the new ones. I need to get on here more!! :)

2. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Welcome back! Love your little family<3

3. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome back to Twinstuff!

4. LMW1015

Thank you ladies!! :)

5. ECUBitzy

Catch everybody up! How are the kids? Any fun things to share? How's life?

Oh, yes to the temper tantrums. Yes.

6. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:welcome: back!

7. LMW1015

And it's been a week already. Geesh days just fly. LOL Well let's see. My hubby decided to re-enlist in the Army and change his MOS (job) so we are currently out of El Paso (yay!!!) and living in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri for a year while he is in training here. In December we'll be moving to Fort Belvoir (VA), Fort Bragg (NC), or Hawaii. We are weird and really don't want Hawaii LOL so hoping for Virginia or North Carolina. He gets to put in a wish list and we're thinking NC will be at the top because it's the only place I've found that has free pre-k!! LOL We were lucky enough to get into a free preschool program here because Walker needs speech therapy and they let Jocelyn in too. I am pretty sure Ryder is where he needs to be if not ahead because of the twins. If we move to NC I'll get some kid-free time for the first time in years!! LOL Anyway :) they are definitely pushing their limits with me. I had a hysterectomy in February (due to endometriosis) and I was lucky enough to have live in help for 6 weeks but the kids definitely knew I couldn't do much and now that help is gone they are pushing every limit. LOL I might go crazy soon. ;-) Other than that I'm just debating on getting car seats that are "skinnier" and convert to booster seats. I found the Evenflo Chase and the Maestro (since I'll be buying 3 the Chase sure looks better LOL). Not sure if anyone has any experience on those. I like the 5 point harness that then converts to a seatbelt booster. Anyway :) I'm going to try to go through and catch up!! LOL Anyone live around those areas ? (VA, NC, HI, MO)

8. ECUBitzy

I am in NC (dad was stationed at Bragg when I was in HS!) and my folks live just a few miles from Belvoir! We have a TSer on Bragg right now (coming to our meet-up next month) and another TSer who is getting ready to PCS from San Diego to HI.

Please keep me posted on where you end up!