Its been a while

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Cindy M, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Cindy M

Cindy M Well-Known Member

I was sitting here bored at work and thought I would stop in to see whats going on. I see a few familiar names but LOTS of new ones. My girls just turned 6 on May 11th. Click Link for a new pictures!!

Hope everyone is doing good...Ive got lots of catching up to do...

Together Pic

Kaleigh Pic

Kyleigh Pic

2. Tripsmommy

Tripsmommy Well-Known Member

LOVE that gorgeous hair on both of them! My fellas will be 7 next week and don't look nearly as "grown up" as those two ladies! Are they having a good summer? Going into K or 1st in the fall? We're headed to 1st, and really excited about it. Their classroom will be just around the corner from mine. One of these days I'll get to posting pics...
    Happy belated Birthday!

3. Cindy M

Cindy M Well-Known Member

They are missing school just a bit...havent done anything special this summer yet but we are going on vacation in July. They are going to the 1st grade next year and are very excited about it. Sometimes they think they are all grown up and I have to remind them they are only 6...lol

All three of my girls are big in soccer....the twins have played for 2 years and are looking forward to the fall season. I coach their team called the Ladybugs!!

Girls with coach(mom)

4. Tripsmommy

Tripsmommy Well-Known Member

I was their coach in soccer this year as well. The Dino-Pirates...(picture a dinosaur w/ an eye patch, and a pirate hat) But they are way more in to baseball, so that's what we'll do in the fall. It was crazy having them in 2 sports in the spring, and it was obvious that baseball quickly became their favorite. They also still do piano, and want to take up fencing...I'm tired just thinking about it!
    Well, I have to go start baking birthday cakes... a pirate one and a dinosaur one. In my past life I was a proffesional baker/ cake decorator and my children have come to expect homemade cakes. oooh, I was so tempted to order them at the Bakery this afternoon! Oh well, I'm off!

5. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Hi Cindy, my your girls are getting so grown up looking! I especially love the soccer pic. Cute!! :D Good to see you around here.