It's been a very long time....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by MommyCubed, Jan 27, 2011.

1. MommyCubed

MommyCubed Well-Known Member

It's been forever since I've logged on or posted here on Twinstuff. Life just took me in a different direction. Now, it's given me another twist. I'm pregnant with twins for a 2nd time in a row. My oldest is now 10, the first set of twins are 6, and I'm 26 weeks with the new set. Glad to see everyone here seems to be doing well. And I've also noticed there are at least one or two other mothers in my same position. Thanks for the supportive atmosphere here. That has never changed.
    Shondria

2. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your 2nd set! That's amazing!! :)

3. lianyla

lianyla Well-Known Member

What a shock, right? Congrats and welcome back!

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Welcome back!! And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

5. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Welcome back and Congrats on your 2nd set!!:) You are right, that seems to be in the water here lately...I should take to drinking wine;) LOL!

6. tri159

tri159 Well-Known Member

Congratulations! I can't believe how many moms right now are having a 2nd set. So cool! I hope you've been feeling well and having a relatively easy pregnancy so far! Do you know whether they are Identical or Fraternal?

Melissa

7. MommyCubed

Thank you, ladies, for the warm "Welcome Back!" It was definitely a shock to find out I was pregnant with twins...again. I think I'm used to the idea now, but then again, there are times when it still amazes me. The techs seem to agree that it's fraternal boy/girl twins again. So far things have gone fairly smoothly. I'm working as a substitute teacher & tutoring in the afternoons to try to have a little nest-egg before they arrive. Hopefully, things will continue to go well.

8. mhardman

mhardman Well-Known Member

Welcome back. We are expecting our second set, even if they are a little closer then yours. It will be a wild ride.

9. MommyCubed

I'm so excited for you, Melissa. And yes we should have one wild ride on our hands. =)