it has FINALLY happened!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by ddancerd1, Aug 6, 2009.

1. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

about a month and a half ago dh and i took the girls to the splash park , then thought it would be nice to go out for dinner. well, we ended up leaving before our food even came because the girls were IMPOSSIBLE. we all left miserable adn frustrated. i felt like we'd NEVER get to go anywhere.
    fast forward to today: we decided to go to dinner (first time since that last incident), and we were really nervous. but the girls were AWESOME!!! they colored nicely, then ate their mac and cheese by themselves, and i got to EAT MY MEAL!!! :woah: when we left dh and i actually high-fived each other for a successful dinner out lol

i just had to share our huge milestone :lol:

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:yahoo: Danielle! That is so awesome!

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Dannielle, that is awesome!! :woo: I remember the first time that happened for us. :wub: Great accomplishment!!

4. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That's AWESOME! I actually could visualize you and your dh walking through the door on the way out, with all your "stuff" high-fiving each other! LOL!

We go out with the boys and they do pretty well overall-provided it's not too close to nap time. But I'll be honest...I sweat almost the whole time wondering if something will throw one of them off!

5. amelowe9

amelowe9 Well-Known Member

That's SO awesome! Congrats on a great night out!

6. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

:banana: SO exciting!! :)

7. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

:yahoo:

8. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

Yeah :) Congrats on a nice dinner out!!!

9. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

:clapping: Welcome to the second half of the SY, when those toddlers start to become more civilized!!!

10. debbie_long83

debbie_long83 Well-Known Member

Yea! That's great!

11. That is so great! One of my goals is to take the girls out once a week (to a family place) so they get used to being out to dinner but it has been hard- great to hear that it does get better soon!