It finally happened

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by maurahursh, Apr 11, 2009.

1. maurahursh

maurahursh Well-Known Member

I don't know how we made it so long w/ out it happening before, but last night Lucas pooped in the tub. :shok: Poor Jackson was just happily playing when I yanked them both out to clean it up.

2. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

Lol it's fun isn't it? Thankfully when it happened here they were heavy so they didn't float... I guess it's a bit less nasty when you think about it as a rock in the bottom or something...

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh the fun of children! I'm sorry you had to go through that.

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

EWWWW! :bad: I hope it doesn't happen again. :lol:

5. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

Oh no! Haven't experienced that one yet.. not sure if I want too! Sorry for the 'mess'!

6. Andi German

Andi German Well-Known Member

Nice! Not had that with the boys yet but do remember Lara doing a HUGE poop once in her bath.

7. nutty-mom

nutty-mom Well-Known Member

That is so gross. I have experienced this 2 times. One time was the squirts, not good.

Hopefully you don't have to experience that again. :(

8. mom i am

mom i am Well-Known Member

I remember our first poop-in-the-tub like it was yesterday. I won't go into detail, but it was a messy one! :shok:

The joys of parenthood! :D

9. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

Poor M poops in the tub probably once a week, she gets constipated from everything and I assume the warm water gets things going. :bad: I actually have a system down now for when it happens.

Hopefully it does happen again!

10. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

LOL! :laughing: We haven't had that happen yet!

11. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Ick! I am glad that waited this long to initiate you. :lol:

12. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

:bad: :bad: :bad:
    :laughing:
    I haven't had that happen since Chloe was 1 month old...but she was in the baby bath alone thankfully :good:
    I am sure my time is coming....ick!!

13. BeckiAllen1130

BeckiAllen1130 Well-Known Member

This has happened twice at our house & both in the same week!! Since then, I've watched for the grunting & pushing signs and have successfully gotten Ashley to the potty in time so that she could poop there. Last night I saw poopie peeking out of Claire's behind, so I rushed her to the potty but didn't make it in time. Her poop ended up on the floor :bad: But at least it wasn't in the tub!

14. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Too funny!!!! You know, after having 3 kids, I have ONLY cleaned poop out of the tub ONE time...yep, only once! My kids haven't been bath poopers...lol! Livi pooped in my parents tub when we were there are Christmas...that's it!