Is it realistic to make money on Forex?

Discussion in 'General' started by Yorda, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Yorda

Yorda Active Member

Is it realistic to make money on Forex?

2. Jeraldina

Jeraldina Well-Known Member

There is an old adage in business that goes something like this: "If it's worth doing, it's worth tracking." This means that when you track activity for an activity, you have the ability to analyze performance, identify weaknesses, and highlight strengths. When you track your activity, you graph and analyze your results. Keeping a log of trading activity on Forex gives you the opportunity to make money on Forex

3. hipiva

hipiva Active Member

The Forex market is a huge exchange, where you make money by buying and selling currencies. Every day in the Forex market, about four trillion US dollars are turned over. Naturally, its liquidity is very high. There is an opportunity for earning money for everyone. But in order for this to become real, you will need to enlist the support of a reliable forex broker. You can use forex broker reviews https://www.forex-ratings.com/forex-reviews/ to study brokers and choose the one you can trust. Here you will find a large list of brokers and information about their activities.

4. malep

malep Well-Known Member

Forex provides many opportunities for earning money.
    You can make money trading currency, invest in stocks. Everyone who wants to find opportunities for themselves.
    I make money by investing in bank of america stocks.
    It became recalculated for me with the help of RoboMarkets broker. This gave me access to the shares of global companies.
    On the broker's website, you can track the quotes of bank of america stocks
    https://www.robomarkets.com/beginners/info/charts/stocks/bac/ and other stocks.

5. Well I definitely have smth here

6. Hi, I think you should apply to professional for forex trading contest from Traders Union https://tradersunion.com/contests/ just to be on the safe side. All necessary statistics and information about your attracted clients are available. Plus this is a free and easy-to-use tool for the automation of your trading, which doesn’t require any programming skills. It works pretty well for me. Hope it can help

7. juicevert

juicevert Member

I used to start with bitcoin. And the interesting thing is that in all this hustle and bustle, you start to get tired of losing and stop feeling that you are losing real money. Your own money, which you transferred to the broker from your own purse not so long ago. Then a friend suggested the forex live trading platform, which already had ready-made tools. We firmly decided not to leave the Forex market and all these games with easy profits. Even though we saw some profitable deals and even closed them, we were getting tired. But everyone goes through this, and I don't believe that every fool can trade. You can really make a lot of money there, but you have to work hard and think with your head.

8. Durrandort

Durrandort New Member

Is it possible to make money online without investing?