Is it even possible to live without online dating these days?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kessedi, Oct 15, 2024 at 7:19 AM.

1. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

I've already forgotten how to meet people in real life. Although, I understand that it's not the same for everyone. Many of my friends still prefer to meet people in person. Maybe I'm just too shy, although I never used to think that about myself, but now I feel more comfortable with the online format. And how much time it saves!

2. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Speaking of time, I agree with you there. As unfortunate as it is to admit, sometimes I just don’t have the time to socialize, let alone meet someone new. And without investing time in it, it's hard to find common ground and build relationships. So, I really believe that dating sites are a huge help for us.

3. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Meeting people in real life is definitely possible, and it's actually quite easy. The other question is, what do you do when you want to meet someone purely for intimate relationships? You can't just approach someone on the street and suggest a one-time meeting, right? I see the need for dating sites like www.swipe2screw.com/local-sluts.html for those moments. When you use a site like that, you know why you're there, and so do the other registered users. In short, it's very relevant, and I find it useful quite often.