Integrating 3D Anamorphic Advertising in Digital Campaigns

Discussion in 'General' started by Kasyan, Jul 23, 2024.

1. Kasyan

Kasyan Well-Known Member

I’m diving into the world of 3D anamorphic advertising and looking to integrate it into my digital campaigns. What’s the best way to approach this to make sure it’s both eye-catching and effective? Any tips on how to use this tech in a way that really grabs attention and boosts engagement? Cheers!

2. Gaserty

Gaserty Well-Known Member

That’s a fantastic question. Integrating 3D anamorphic advertising can seriously elevate your digital campaigns. From what I've seen, LUMENSTORY Studio https://lumenstory.com/ does an incredible job with this kind of work. They use 3D animation and video production to create stunning visual illusions that seem to pop out of the screen. To make it work for your campaigns, start by focusing on high-quality, dynamic visuals that blend seamlessly with your digital content. For instance, using anamorphic techniques can make a billboard or social media ad look like it’s physically interacting with the viewer’s space. It’s all about creating an experience that feels immersive and engaging. You might also want to play around with augmented reality (AR) to further enhance the effect. And, definitely check out some of LUMENSTORY Studio’s projects for inspiration—they know their stuff when it comes to making 3D advertising pop!