Information for babysitter when I'm in hospital

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by christinam, Sep 29, 2012.

1. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

I like to make up an information sheet for whoever watches the kids while I'm in the hospital. It actually came in handy last time when DS got stung by a bee and needed benedryl. :( Anyway, I like keeping it to one page and hanging it on the fridge. Just wanted to see if you would include anything else that what I list. Obviously, it would be both DH and mine phone numbers. I also include our full address in case someone has to call 911 - having it listed is easier than trying to remember. I also include the kid's pedi name, number, and the kid's birth dates in case someone had to call. I also like to include tylenol, claritin, and benedryl dosing for the kids. I think I have it covered but can you think of anything else?

2. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Allergies? Nap/bedtime routines? An emergency contact other than you & your hubby in case they can't get a hold of you?

3. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

Their weights, maybe? I know you are already listing the dosing for certain OTC meds but it could come in handy. Poison control number?

4. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies! I have the poison control number already on the fridge. Weights are a good idea in case they need to give some other med.