Indiana and Briana

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by natasha163, Oct 27, 2007.

1. natasha163

natasha163 Well-Known Member

hi, after much deliberation I have come up with this set...I haven't run it past hubby yet, thought i would get an epert opinion here!!! :lol:

We have scrapped long time favourite Denver Grace and now i have come up with..

Briana Avery & Indiana Austyn

(nicknames would be Bree and Indy)

I am not an overly big fan of rhymy names....but i figured i love both names, and i like them together even though they have similar endings...maybe cos i know they will be called indy and bree more than indiana and briana.

What do you think?

I scrapped the middle name grace(which i loooove) as our surname starts with sw and no matter how i said it all together it sounded mushed and tongue tying. :blink:

I like the a middle names, and i have chosen avery for briana as i think they ae both similar(kinda conservative) and i have chosen austyn for indiana as they are both different sounding names.

What do you think...i know i have lenty of time to figure it out, but now we know they are definately girls, i want to name them.

Opinions please girls!!!

2. TwinMama6

TwinMama6 Well-Known Member

I LOVE those names!! I really do!!! I have a neice named Christina Austen and they call her Tia (how one of the other kids pronounced her first name I guess). And I ALWAYS loved Avery ! After Garrett was born I had Avery Ryann in mind for a girl but it changed MANY times by the time I was PG again and then it was another boy! LOL!

But I still LOVE Georgia and Indiana (I think I posted on your other thread)!

3. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

Briana Avery & Indiana Austyn

I really like the names!!

4. TwinMama6

TwinMama6 Well-Known Member

I was thinking,this sounds better:

Brianna Austyn and Indiana Avery

because Indiana is a state and Austin is a city.....

5. natasha163

natasha163 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(CandCtwins @ Oct 28 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]471199[/snapback]
    I was thinking,this sounds better:

Brianna Austyn and Indiana Avery

because Indiana is a state and Austin is a city.....

i do believe you are right!! i think i will switch after all!!