Imaginations are so cool!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Leighann, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

I'm floored by the imagination my girls are developing and their sense of humor is getting pretty silly too! They are very entertaining right now and it (almost) makes up for all the fighting that is happening. Ana pushed Meara by her FACE this morning :wacko:.

Anyway, this has been making my laugh for the last two days, so I thought I'd share. In one of their Hello Kitty books she is dressed up like an astronaut in one of the pictures. For the last two days, the girls have been running around with something on their heads (blankets, easter baskets, hats, etc). yelling "I'm a ASTONAT. I save.the.WORLD!" They are also using the halves of the plastic easter eggs and putting them on their little bunnies' ears and saying they are astronauts too. It just cracks me up every time!

2. caba

caba Banned

That's so cute! I love how their personalities and imaginations seem to be exploding lately!

Although I so feel ya with the fighting ... Hailey spent all morning just chasing Jake trying to bop him in the head with EVERYTHING. He kept yelling "Go away Hailey!"

3. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So cute!!

Liam likes to carry things in his mouth and bark. Or sometimes he is a kitty and he says "Ni Hao" (apparently, he is not an english speaking kitty!!).

4. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

QUOTE(moski @ Apr 21 2009, 11:11 AM) [snapback]1282342[/snapback]
    So cute!!

Liam likes to carry things in his mouth and bark. Or sometimes he is a kitty and he says "Ni Hao" (apparently, he is not an english speaking kitty!!).

:laughing: We love Kai Lan around here too. Of course he's a Chinese kitty!!! Its funny to hear them speaking Chinese "Shee Shee mommy!" (not sure if thats the right spelling).

Oh and Erica, we have tattling around here too "Mommy, Ana bonked me on the head." "Mommy, Mewa not playing nice." :rolleyes:

5. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(Leighann @ Apr 21 2009, 11:18 AM) [snapback]1282362[/snapback]
    :laughing: We love Kai Lan around here too. Of course he's a Chinese kitty!!! Its funny to hear them speaking Chinese "Shee Shee mommy!" (not sure if thats the right spelling).

Oh and Erica, we have tattling around here too "Mommy, Ana bonked me on the head." "Mommy, Mewa not playing nice." :rolleyes:

With two four year olds as well, we have lots of tattling!!!

6. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

:laughing: to cute
    oh prentending to be cats and dogs are BIG here too, even with my 7 & 10 y/o's. My big kids will put leashes on the little kids and walk them around the house.

7. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Too cute Leighann!!

8. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

ASTONAT... I like that! Mine are killing each other too, Leighann. But they can be really sweet and also share lots of pretend play. Its very cool to watch. :cool:

9. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

add me to the tattle tale list too...

my two chase each other around the house roaring like dinosaurs and giggling like no tomorrow!!

10. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Too cute! :wub:

Oh, we have tattling that isn't always even true. Lila will get something in her eye, for instance, and say "my eye hurts" and I'll say "oh, what happened?" and she will invariably say "Luke poked me" or "Luke hit me" or "Luke pinched me" even when he isn't around. :rolleyes:

The imaginations are great though! My two spend a lot of time going to Safeway or Walmart. All day long I hear "Mommy, I going to Safeway, what I should buy you?" And I will tell them whatever I need & off they will go to buy it. :wub: