Imagination Movers

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by ckkillman, Jan 4, 2009.

1. ckkillman

ckkillman Well-Known Member

Anyone else's kids absolutely love this show? My boys ask for it 24/7 even though they only get to watch it once a day. Unless I need to take a shower or it's a bad/ fussy day. I can guarantee when the Movers are on, I can get stuff done, or mess around on the computer! I don't mind watching it either. I kind of like the music and a couple of the movers aren't bad looking either! :lol:

2. ehm

ehm Banned

How ironic that I was replying to this in PC and as when I clicked post now it was moved to 1-4. My children are in 1st grade and absolutely love this show. Yesterday one of my children asked if they had missed it, and they had so today when it was on I went to make sure they knew and there was a mad dash to the tv!!

3. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We just finished watching it! My kids love it. Even my almost two year old can say "imananation moowers".

4. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

5. LLA

LLA Well-Known Member

Mine also like it to. Why was this moved to 1-4, why not to the TV forum?

6. ehm

ehm Banned

Maybe only children aged 1-4 watch the show? shhh don't tell my children :spy:

7. Sullyirishtwins

Sullyirishtwins Well-Known Member

Count us in, my twins LOVE watching this show. My daughter dance around while my son try to do some break dancing. LOL

8. Shadyfeline

Shadyfeline Well-Known Member

Mine love the Movers I am keeping an eye out for their live show to come through our area...I really hope they do eventually.

9. Jen620

Jen620 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My girls love it! They loved it before it was a whole show and just a few songs they played between shows on Disney. We have one of their CDs and a DVD, too.

Just this evening one of the girls was looking for something and I asked Jo if she knew where it was. Her reply: "In The Lost Toy Room." Of course! Ellie has also taken to calling Annie's swimming goggles her "wobble gobbles."

I like them too, more than I liked the Wiggles when Annie was into them as a 2yo.

10. JessiePlus2

JessiePlus2 Well-Known Member

My DD LOVES this show. She dances along to the songs and claps her hands. I don't think she knows what is going on, but she likes the singing and dancing.

11. ckkillman

ckkillman Well-Known Member

I love the "Lost Toy Room"!! I love to watch my boys try to do the dances!

12. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

My girls generally start their day watching this show at 6:30am :wacko: They have always like them ever since they only had music videos in between the different Disney Playhouse programs. I actually bought their dvd that has many of the videos and some of their live stage performances and they liked that as well. I was very excited when I found out that they were going to have their own show. It's very cute and simple and the guys are a lot of fun and a bit refreshing from the Wiggles (although they are really enjoying the new Wiggles and Learn show as well!).

13. Mum2TwinBoys

Mum2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

Oh I love this show. It is on at 9 and noon here, I try to catch at least one. My kids love it too, what a great show. I am so happy these guys took a small idea and made it something so huge!

14. ehm

ehm Banned

Tonight we were sitting outside the pharmacy where we were supposed to pick up our prescriptions but the pharmacy had no power (half the town had no power). While we were sitting in the car my child asked me if I knew the number to the Imagination Movers. I said no but asked why? I was told because we definitely had an idea emergency and needed some help figuring out what we were going to do!

15. Holdentwins

Holdentwins Well-Known Member

We happened to be at the dollar store today and they had welding glasses that are round and flip open-- Luke and Jack both pointed and said "Wobble Goggles!" So 2.00 later, we are entertained!

16. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Count mine in the "Magination Movers" maniacs!!! LOL!!!

17. k8t-1

k8t-1 Member

I just had to pop in here and let you knwo that my two year old calls herself NitKnots! :D

18. b/gtwinmom07

b/gtwinmom07 Well-Known Member

My two love this show. We are big Playhouse Disney fans and we would see their little songs here and there and when they announced they would have it as a show I recorded it and let them watch it. They loved it the very first time and that and wheel of fortune is the only shows they will watch. They did like the wiggles before this show came around and I can honestly say I am glad we don't have to watch that show anymore. Too weird for me. But I even like the Imagination Movers and know the words to a couple of songs.

They were just here in our town but I would have had to take them myself and I was unsure about that.

19. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

We just spent 3 months in the US and this is one of the shows my girls loved watching there that we don't get here.