Im tired of everyone being sick!!!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Cassie05, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Cassie05

Cassie05 Well-Known Member

My poor ds, he was just coughing up a storm in his room, it starts to get bad so I know what is coming next. As soon as I walk in the room he throws up [​IMG] Sad thing was he was asleep too. SO I had to carry him into the bathroom, trying desperatly not to hurl myself and get him all cleaned up. Dh is as sick as a dog too but Im going to have to leave everyone with him so I can run to the store and pick up some stuff. We are already doing tylonel, benadryl was suggested too by the peds nurse, the humidifier has been going. I think Im going to pick up some 7up for him, some pediacare and that stuff you rub on your chest (sorry mommy brain cant remember the name [​IMG]) Right now the girls just have snotty noses and I really, REALLY hope they dont start coughing or running a fever. This stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Cassie05

Cassie05 Well-Known Member

My poor ds, he was just coughing up a storm in his room, it starts to get bad so I know what is coming next. As soon as I walk in the room he throws up [​IMG] Sad thing was he was asleep too. SO I had to carry him into the bathroom, trying desperatly not to hurl myself and get him all cleaned up. Dh is as sick as a dog too but Im going to have to leave everyone with him so I can run to the store and pick up some stuff. We are already doing tylonel, benadryl was suggested too by the peds nurse, the humidifier has been going. I think Im going to pick up some 7up for him, some pediacare and that stuff you rub on your chest (sorry mommy brain cant remember the name [​IMG]) Right now the girls just have snotty noses and I really, REALLY hope they dont start coughing or running a fever. This stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

You have no idea how much I can relate. [​IMG] 4/5 of mine have been sick for the last week and a half. I think I may be going insane! [​IMG]I am sick of snot noses, hacking coughs, miserable moods(including my own!)and no sleep. Not to mention, I have gotten nothing, absolutely nothing, done as far as Christmas goes. I am so far behind. [​IMG]

4. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

Ugh, we just got over something here too. I swear - it seems like neverending misery when you have sick twins and a sick toddler!

5. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Cassie - here's a hug for you [​IMG] You really have had an awful couple of weeks. Wish I could make it better for you.

6. 2girls2b

2girls2b Well-Known Member

I completely understand. Our girls were sick for almost three weeks (mostly snotty noses) and then my husband and I got it. We thought we were over it, but this past Sunday, the girls have started having snotty noses again and I also have the nose problems as well as a cough and fever. I thought we were all well and now we are all sick again! It is not fun. Our girls are so sick of having us wipe their noses. They hate it when they see us pick up a kleenex.

7. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Now both mine have thick stuffy/runny noses. And of course they hate it when you wipe them, use the saline spray, or the bulb syringe.