Im going nuts

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Birchbeer6, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Birchbeer6

Birchbeer6 Well-Known Member

My Lo's are 3 years old DS had been potty trained for 3 months, DD who started pottying first last year, has come to a complete hault.. She does great naked, and even when she is in the pool.. (She even tells me)..but otherwise, when i put a pull up on at nap at bed time....she goes in that...when she wakes up, she rather go in her pull up then go in the potty. She is driving me crazy and Im loosing my patience

2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

What if you put her in underwear instead of pullups?

3. frickandfrack

frickandfrack Well-Known Member

How do you know she is going at nap/bed while awake?

4. Birchbeer6

Birchbeer6 Well-Known Member

Even when we are out put her in underwear????? She is sometimes wet from the night before (cause I ask her, or she lets me take her pull up off right away) other times, she wont let me....until I force her or do it myself and she is soaked.......
    If we are at a resturant, she says she has to go every 5 min....I take her and she just goes a little bit....but then thats it!!!! she wont say no more

5. cjk2002

cjk2002 Well-Known Member

I have heard a few ladies here say when PT, they put a pull-up over regular underwear when out. This way they still can feel the wetness, but it won't get everything else wet.

I'm having my own PT issues and I'm thinking of trying those pull-ups with the coolness panel so when they pee, it gives them a cool sensation to alert them that they have gone pee. If that don't work, I may go right to underwear and deal with the mess.

6. AmberG

AmberG Well-Known Member

I would do underwear 100% of the time, even at night. I bet she will be back on track in no time. Once she is doing well at home with only underwear, you could take her out in public, and possibly bring a travel potty in case of emergencies.

7. paulacraft1

paulacraft1 Well-Known Member

Those pullups don't work
    The kids dont mention feeling any different