I'm famous!

Discussion in 'General' started by Specky, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

ABC's Extreme Home Makeover was filming about a family in my area, and the episode just aired this past Sunday. I decided to watch the show, because they did alot of filming where I worked, so I wanted to see if they 'caught' anyone I knew...well they 'caught' me! haha

It was literally a half a second. I remember there were people with cameras but I had no idea what for, and I was walking by. My husband actually noticed, I had to rewind it to see...haha

So I feel FAMOUS! I think I need an agent! :bubble:

rebecca

2. twinbears

twinbears Well-Known Member

:spiteful: Can I get your autograph?

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: I hope us little people at TS aren't too little for you, now ;)

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:Clap: How neat!

5. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

Of course! I'm so grateful of all my fans! Each and every one of you!!

(Just make out $20 check to me and a $20 check to my agent c/o me, until I get an agent...would you like a signed photo aswell ($50) glossy only and extra $10...) :p

6. twinbears

twinbears Well-Known Member

:laughing:

The checks in the mail :ibiggrin: trust me :spiteful:

7. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

:laughing:

:Clap: Yay! Good for you! :Clap:

8. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

Well, Nancy, you are...(and by YOU, I mean all of you non-celebrities on TS)

BUT, being famous has taught me something, all of us celebrities have people beneath us. I like to think of 'you people' as contributing to the color in my life.

Maybe just maybe, one day, if I have the time, or remember;...I'll smile at you...Now, don't get all excited, I won't 'talk' to you...if I can be bothered, I might just give a half wave. Just know that it will be coming from the bottom of my heart...sort of. (I think my publicist will make me) :pardon:

(phew that was fun! heehee :banana: ) :lol:

rebecca

9. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

YAY!! But...don't you want my addy?? Oh no...have I risen to fame too fast

Your not one of those weird stalker fans are you?? LOL!

Ok this is just way too much fun!

10. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I may become one of those stalker fans. Don't forget, it's only a car trip for me. If you see a crazed woman with three kids in a green minivan...be very afraid!!

How fun that you were on it!! I watched the episode and thought it was so cool that the other family helped out with the renovation.

11. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Don't you remember me, I am your long lost cousin!!! I just need to borrow a few dollars, I will pay you back when I get my tax money cuz! LOL!!!!

seriously, that is so neat!! you should record the episode!

12. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

My very own stalker??? How exciting! I"m not sure I could afford you though! I'll check with my mother, I'm pretty sure she is still paying my husband to stay with me! lol!!

Where in Ma are you?

I sometimes forget how close people are to me...NH is such a tiny state. haha
    Yeah I thought that was nice also, it's a great way to give back...I was bummed though because there was alot of hype about patrick dempsey being the celebrity 'helper'...i didn't see much of that.

13. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

How great to rediscover my long lost relative...I'm sure when I fail miserably and find myself broke on a back alley someday...I'll know who's couch I can use! THANKS CUZ!! haha

It's funny I thought about saving it, but hit the erase button...lol!

14. Aprilisdisney

Aprilisdisney Well-Known Member

WOW! I can say I 'knew' you when.....

Hey being your ol' Big Sis and all...can I get a discount on the autograph/picture combo? :bow2:

April :)

15. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

:lol:

How neat!

16. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

LOL April!! Because you have given me soooo much, I'll tell you what...You can come visit me, and I'll let you take a pic of us together...(of course I'm still going to charge you!) lol!!!