Ignore My Previous Posts!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by emp59, Oct 17, 2012.

1. emp59

emp59 Well-Known Member

After posting about gender disappointment and girl names I go to my 20 week appointment today to find out that we are having a boy :) She showed me his penis multiple times to make sure! We are very excited! I was getting used to the idea of having another girl so now I have to change my mindset again!

2. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Wow, congratulations!!! That was a surprise for me to read, so I can't imagine how surprised you were :) - was your DH with you? This is so cool, I am glad for you and your family - not that there's anything wrong with having 3 girls, but you will get to experience both genders like you wanted. And hey, now you can name him Camden or Blake like you wanted :), in my experience, the boy was harder to name.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hello, Camden or Blake! I'm happy for you that you'll get the experience you wanted also. I also love Camden for a boy with your girls' names.

Congrats!

4. emp59

emp59 Well-Known Member

DH is in the field training so he got to find out over the phone and my doctor sent him an email with an ultrasound picture. He thought I was joking for a really long time until he checked his email. I know we would have been happy either way, but I'm very excited to get to experience raising a little boy.

We've had a boy named picked out since we got pregnant with the girls. His name will be Callum Matthew :)

5. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Callum... I love it!

6. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Awww congratulations!!! :wub: A mama's little boy!

7. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations on a baby boy!! :wub:

8. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Ahh.. congratulations!! How exciting to have a boy!

9. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

That is fantastic news!. Congratulations! !!!!!!

10. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

congrats!