If your twins are in the same preschool class...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by miss_bossy18, Nov 13, 2012.

1. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Do you give a gift to the teacher/teacher's assistant from each of your kids, or just one joint gift?

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Mine are in same class...and I think there are three(maybe four) teachers. Joint gift here!

3. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Mine are and only one teacher so I'm getting 2 cheaper gifts (like $20 total). It's also at their daycare so I'm making cookies and giving them a donation of things my kids use all the time (milk, plastic spoons, gold fish ect).

4. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

Yeah, we will do joint gift here as well

5. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

Joint gift! I'd have them each make a separate card, though.

6. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We had a mixed ages preschool and there was a "per family" donation, so we usually doubled it.

7. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

One gift from both.

8. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

One gift from our family. My oldest was also taught by these teachers so for me, it is more of a family gift than a gift from the kid.

9. SC

SC Well-Known Member

I had not thought about this until now, but we will give joint gifts. My boys have a teacher and two assistants. I'm not buying six gifts. Maybe we'll just spend a bit more on each of them since the gifts will be from two kids.

10. mommylaura

mommylaura Well-Known Member

One joint gift. My kids have 4 teachers in their classroom, so I am trying to keep the cost of each gift down. Laura

11. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

It depends...homemade, I make one from each girl. Gift cards and such, I gave one gift to the teacher, and one to the assistant. Christmas we give one gift like a gift card or something, at the end of the year, we give homemade gifts so that each girl can give. Last year we painted flower pots and planted flowers and said "thanks for helping me grow"

12. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

They are in the same class but there are two teachers. I plan to give each teacher a joint gift from both kids.