If you want a great deal on diapers....

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Tasha, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Tasha

Tasha Well-Known Member

...I love 1800diapers.com! They are so much cheaper than buying them at the store. I calculated per diaper and the savings is great! That isn't including the tax that stores have! This site delivers them to your door free! There isn't any tax! And they are starting cheaper per diaper! [​IMG]

If you want to order and you use my Referral Code: NAVX8476
    then you get a $2 discount on your first order! I love it!

2. Tasha

Tasha Well-Known Member

...I love 1800diapers.com! They are so much cheaper than buying them at the store. I calculated per diaper and the savings is great! That isn't including the tax that stores have! This site delivers them to your door free! There isn't any tax! And they are starting cheaper per diaper! [​IMG]

If you want to order and you use my Referral Code: NAVX8476
    then you get a $2 discount on your first order! I love it!

3. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Great Info!!! Thanks for sharing!

4. runnergirl

runnergirl Well-Known Member

We use them as well and LOVE them! Definately much cheaper than most stores and more convenient to have them delivered. I believe you get free shipping for orders over $50 - but with twins thats not hard to reach!!

5. Tasha

Tasha Well-Known Member

When I find a good deal, I love to tell as many as I can! [​IMG] I am glad that it could help some of you.

6. Tasha

Tasha Well-Known Member

7. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I just checked the site, I've never used them before, but they didn't seem much cheaper to me. The formula was actually $1.00 more than I can find it at the store and the Huggies Overnights size 3 were $12.99 for 36. I just bought a pack of Huggies Overnights size 3 for $9.99 (regular price) for 36 at Giant tonight. Do you really think it's cheaper than the stores?

8. jennjenn770

jennjenn770 Well-Known Member

I didn't find them to be cheaper either. I buy Pampers Swaddlers and can get the big box at Babies-R-Us for about two dollars cheaper than advertised on the site. I was suprised. Maybe it depends on where you live?

9. first_second_and_last

first_second_and_last Well-Known Member

I researched this with my local Target. I didn't think about the tax implication, though. When I priced without tax, Target was actually a cent or two cheaper per diaper. I would guess that including the tax would make them about the same price.

10. Tasha

Tasha Well-Known Member

OH yea, I didn't always find it cheaper until I figured in the tax also when figuring per diaper. Plus, my time is a huge thing for me. There are going to be stellar sales out there that beat it, but when figuring in tax, and then the $2 off you automatically get when you use my coupon code. It is tough to beat. [​IMG]

11. Gilbert_Mommy

Gilbert_Mommy Well-Known Member

I'm not sure they're cheaper either. I use coupons from Huggies and Pampers and usually get them when their on sale at Fry's (Kroger's) or Albertsons for $7.49 or $7.99 and then use my coupons, so they're cheap. Then the registers usually spit out 2 or so coupons for $3 off a package. I go back and use that and they keep spitting out the coupons. I'm there buying groceries anyway, so it doesn't take me any more time. I looked at 1800diapers and I think they're expensive for the name brands. The wipes are more expensive than at the stores too. Is there a secret to getting things cheaper than the posted prices, because then it may be a good deal, but I usually find things cheaper at the grocery stores.

12. MommyofThreeBoys

MommyofThreeBoys Well-Known Member

I always buy on www.amazon.com (FREE Shipping)

They have deals like this every other month or so...

Last month (January) it was Buy $99 worth of Huggies and Save $30 instantly. I always buy my diapers that way....I got 4 boxes ($30.59) each for only ($23.09) each.

This is the deal this month....

$25 Instant Savings on Pampers, Luvs, and Kandoo Products
    Take $25 off your purchase of $99 or more of select Pampers, Luvs, and Kandoo products today. Just spend $99 or more on any combination of select Pampers, Luvs, and Kandoo products offered by Amazon.com and use this promotional code at checkout: PAMPERS2. This offer applies only to Amazon.com purchases made between February 1 and February 28, 2007. Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace, Auctions, or zShops.

Using Promotional Codes

Write down the promotional code.
    Add $99 worth of Pampers, Luvs, and Kandoo products offered by Amazon.com to your Shopping Cart.
    At checkout, enter the promotional code and click the Apply button, as illustrated below. The savings will be deducted from your order total.

13. happymel

happymel Well-Known Member

Have any of you'll tried Sam's Club? I saved a lot of money on pampers and pampers wipes there. It was 9.99 for 420 wipes and 34.oo for 210 diapers.
    Melanie- 30 weeks 4 days with b/g twins