I think she's allergic to me!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Buttercup1, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

For the past 3 night I've come home from work and one of my twins has broken out in hives all over her body!! We haven't changed anything she's eating or any laundry detergent. The only thing I can think of is a wool sweater that I wore Wednesday and today. But she got hives yesterday and I didn't wear wool. In fact yesterday was the worst bout of hives and she threw up as well. I am completely mystified about this and really freaked out that it seems to have something to do with me.

Anyone want to take a guess why this is happening? Please tell me it's not me!

2. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Kate was having this happen with Ben, she thought it might be the Christmas Tree...(twoin2005) and so she was trying to figure it out as well! Give some benadryl and see if that helps! :hug:

3. Buttercup1

Buttercup1 Well-Known Member

Yes, I read her post and considered the tree but we've had it up for almost 2 weeks now. And this seems to happen only when I come home from work... :(

4. Chillers

Chillers Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Buttercup1 @ Dec 19 2008, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1117119[/snapback]
    Yes, I read her post and considered the tree but we've had it up for almost 2 weeks now. And this seems to happen only when I come home from work... :(

What do you do for work? Is there something in that environment that you could be in contact with that's causing the issue? Anything change there?