I think my water broke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by kendraplus2, Dec 16, 2006.

1. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies!!

Well, this morning I woke up and got up to go to the bathroom, sat down on the toilet, and some "stuff" trickled out before I could urinate. Then a little more stuff. I've never had a problem with bladder control this pregnancy at all (ha, the one thing I didn't have an issue with!!!) so I think this is it!!! I'm not contracting yet, that I can feel, but I laid down for a half hour, got back up to the bathroom, and a tiny bit of fluid came out again - not like the discharge I used to have either. SO ... I think this is it!!!

We're just getting everything organized before I call the doc and head to the hospital ... this could be a false alarm but I really think this is it!!!

Thank you to all of you wonderful ladies on this forum, I don't know how I ever would have handled this pregnancy without all of the support and fun that I've had on here.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! [​IMG]

Oh, and I ate a ton of pineapple last night, supposed to induce labor, so who knows???? [​IMG]

2. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies!!

Well, this morning I woke up and got up to go to the bathroom, sat down on the toilet, and some "stuff" trickled out before I could urinate. Then a little more stuff. I've never had a problem with bladder control this pregnancy at all (ha, the one thing I didn't have an issue with!!!) so I think this is it!!! I'm not contracting yet, that I can feel, but I laid down for a half hour, got back up to the bathroom, and a tiny bit of fluid came out again - not like the discharge I used to have either. SO ... I think this is it!!!

We're just getting everything organized before I call the doc and head to the hospital ... this could be a false alarm but I really think this is it!!!

Thank you to all of you wonderful ladies on this forum, I don't know how I ever would have handled this pregnancy without all of the support and fun that I've had on here.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! [​IMG]

Oh, and I ate a ton of pineapple last night, supposed to induce labor, so who knows???? [​IMG]

3. kaybee711

kaybee711 Well-Known Member

Wow! Good luck Kendra! Come back as soon as you can to update us!

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

OH MY GOODNESS KENDRA!!!!! I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
    I HOPE YOU GET TO MEET YOUR LITTLE ONES TODAY!!!
    GOOD LUCK!! and my thoughts and prayers are with you!!!!
    I can't wait to read your birth story!! and to find out
    if you are having girls, boys or one of each!!!
    sorry to go on and on I am just so happy for you!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

pineapple huh!!?? I am going to send dh to get some now!!

5. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to read your birth story.

Miriam

6. a1cbrandy

a1cbrandy Well-Known Member

I hope this is it. [​IMG] Let us know when you can. What a great Christmas present!!!!

Brandy

7. stephsboys

stephsboys Well-Known Member

OMG Kendra!!!! How exciting, see I told you you wouldn't have to wait until 40 weeks!!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having! I'll be thinking about you!
    [​IMG]
    Lindy, Stephanie, Cameron and Corey

8. Raneysmama

Raneysmama Well-Known Member

Sounds like it's TIME!!! Yay! [​IMG] Can't wait to hear the update...and hopefully birth story! [​IMG]

9. anglinstork

anglinstork Well-Known Member

Oh HOW EXCITING!!! Be sure to keep us as posted as you can!!! BIG HUGS! [​IMG]

10. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG] This sounds an aweful lot like me when my water broke! How exciting that you could be meeting your beautiful babies today!! I am so happy for you, will keep you in my thoughts! Can't wait to hear how your labor/delivery goes and see pics of your little ones!

11. littletwinmom

littletwinmom Well-Known Member

Yay! Praying its not a false alarm [​IMG] You've done an awesome job! Can't wait for the news!

12. ReallyTiredMom

ReallyTiredMom Well-Known Member

I hope this is it! Get into the hospital and give us an update whenever you are able! [​IMG]

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

13. Frederica

Frederica Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]WOO HOO good luck girl!!!!!

14. ireland37

ireland37 Well-Known Member

Yippee, perfect, and you made it to 37 weeks! What could be better?? Can't wait to hear you birth story!

15. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

It's a great day to be born! Good luck and report back soon!

16. khendrix

khendrix Well-Known Member

I hope you're doing well. We all look forward to hearing about your birth story.

Keep us posted.

I hope to follow in your footsteps in another month or so.

By the way, I'm the other Kendra.

17. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

Whoo Hoo - hope it was not false and it all went fabulously! Can't wait to meet your little ones!

18. threetobe

threetobe Well-Known Member

How exciting! I can't wait to read about what happened when you got to the hospital!

19. ~*CHELS*~

~*CHELS*~ Well-Known Member

CONGRATS!!! HOPE YOUR HAVING YOUR BABIES!!! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MINE TO BREAK... PINEAPPLE REALLY... I DONT LIKE IT BUT IM WILLING TO TRY!!!

20. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

yeah!!! Can't wait to hear your birth story and see pix. [​IMG]

21. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Yippeeee! I am so happy for you, good luck and let us know as soon as possible.
    [​IMG]

22. HelenClyde

HelenClyde Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Well, then have an easy labour, and healthy twins, and enough strenght to cope with everything, and enjoy meeeting them.

Soon you´ll see the most beautifull babies in the world, what a gift! [​IMG]

23. luv_my_kidz

luv_my_kidz Well-Known Member

Yippeeeeeeee!!! I hope this is it for you. You've done a great job!! Hope to read your birth story soon!!

24. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hope that as I type this you are already holding your little ones!! Can't wait to hear from you.