I think my body must be too comfy.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by BaaRamEwe, Apr 17, 2008.

1. BaaRamEwe

BaaRamEwe Well-Known Member

So yesterday at the funeral, when we went to thr grave, everyone walked. Since DH was a pallbearer, I had taken in my jogging stroller so I could get the girls out without his help. I think the grave was the furthest one away. About half way out there I started having pretty strong contractions. Once I met up with DH I told him that the walk may have been what I needed. I spent most of the service curled up on the stroller, then of couse there was the hike back. I had to stop a few times in pain. We went to his uncle's for a pot luck afterwards and I was miserable the whole time. Contractions off and on and my whole body ached. I thought for sure that last night was the night.

Here I am today and other than being a little stiff, nothing. I guess it is just way too comfy for babies to come out. I think I would still be pregnant with the twins had I not been induced because they never showed any signs of coming out on their own. I am just so sick of being pregnant, I wish I could just have this baby so I can go back to "liking" my girls again. The poor things must think I hate them.

UGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! Okay sorry for what turned out to be a vent.

2. kcole

kcole Well-Known Member

Way to go for making such a comfy home for him! LOL!

3. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

I say go on another long walk today!!! Maybe that was just the beginning yesterday :) I know what you mean about thinking your kids hate you when your pregnant. All mine wanted to do was go to the store, have me play with them, go on walks but mommy was TOO tired!!! I always felt horrible for telling them no about things like that. Hang in there!

4. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I'm in the same spot you are in. He is just too comfy! :) I hope something gets started soon!

5. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

Im sorry. I agree with Becky and say go for another walk again today. I understand how you feel about thinking y our kids dont like you. I wonder the same thing. I am just too tired to get up to do anything with them. I will sit and read books with them or I sit down and watch movies with them but thats all the energy I have. I wonder what they think of me? Hang in there, it will happen!! :hug99:

6. Erykah

Erykah Well-Known Member

Just a little :8714bumper: to see how you are!

7. BaaRamEwe

BaaRamEwe Well-Known Member

I'm still here and its driving me nuts. Yesterday afternoon the nerves finally got a hold of me. I am so worried about how the delivery will go, will the baby be healthy, how the girls are going to handle it, and how my mom is going to take the news this morning when I tell her I would prefer her not be in the room. I am constantly sick to my stomach thinking about all of this, I just want it to be tomorrow afternoon and have my little boy in my arms.

Thanks for thinking of me.

8. mricharde

mricharde Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say good luck! You are so very close. Your oven timer it set to go off any time now :)

9. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

:hug99: I'm so sorry for all the stress and worries you are dealing with. I hope those contractions start again, you have a fast labor, and that baby comes soon.

10. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

11. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

I just want it to be tomorrow afternoon and have my little boy in my arms.

WOW...did you call that one or what?!?!? Congrats! :banana: