I need help with girls names

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by megan smith, Jan 21, 2009.

1. megan smith

megan smith Well-Known Member

I need help with the names I like and maybe some middle name suggestions. I like the names

Holly
    Elizabeth well I want to call her beth
    Bethany

I like jade as middle name for all of these
    I also like the names

Kaylee
    Nina

But DH really doesnt
    He is a whatever you want kinda name suggester But he wants a family name as middle name but there is nothing left that I like he says that we should use my name Megan which I have never liked!
    HELP :D

2. kymbahlee

kymbahlee Well-Known Member

I like your first 3 names best but as someone else on here has pointed out in another thread don't use Elizabeth and Bethany together otherswise they might both end up with the nick name of Beth!
    Personally I would go for
    Holiday (Holly for short) Jade
    Bethany (Beth) Kate

Those names go great together!

3. MSB1203

MSB1203 Well-Known Member

I'm on a Caroline kick right now and have that picked out as a middle name if when we get pregnant we have a girl (tons of ifs in that statement, lol)...so my choice would be...

Holly Caroline and Elizabeth Jade

4. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

hmm i love the name Holly but it didnt go with my last name it rhymed! :lol: sooo its perfect for someone who doesnt have the same ryhme;) --Holy Elizabeth --- and the other one Bethany-nm Beth-mn Anne?

5. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

And I love the middle name Noelle or Noel. My daughter Piper is Piper Noel, but she has the two little dots above the e in Noel. The French version. Sorry I'm not sure how to do it with this program.

6. megan smith

megan smith Well-Known Member

I think Ill just have to wait and see if a name suits her I still cant make up my mind :umm: