I love my hubby!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by rhc0607, May 5, 2009.

1. rhc0607

rhc0607 Well-Known Member

He shaved my legs for the first time tonight because they are too hard for me to reach. He was so nervous!! It's the little things that count :hug:

2. alliandre

alliandre Well-Known Member

How sweet! You are a lucky girl!

3. fromthecabbagepatch

fromthecabbagepatch Well-Known Member

lol! I'm not sure if my hubby would do that for me or not... he did say he's paint my toes though. :)

4. E&Msmom

E&Msmom Well-Known Member

When I was pregnant my husband started to shave my legs- I freaked out LOL he wanted to shave them like he shaves his face and that scared me!!! Its super nice though when they do those things :)
    Thats Love- :wub:

5. shlbifish

shlbifish Well-Known Member

I'm 34 weeks and can still paint my toes (with effort but am too much of a perfectionist to allow anyone to do it) and I shaved my own legs this morning... Knee down to ankle ...

BUT, my "NETHER REGION" is somethin' else. I asked DH to help me with it this weekend so I'm hoping it goes well! I can't believe I care or that I'd even ask him to do it but it's like Chewbacca on CRACK.... :)

6. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

That is so very sweet of him. :wub: :clapping:

7. suddsgirl

suddsgirl Member

QUOTE(shlbifish @ May 6 2009, 01:48 PM) [snapback]1303072[/snapback]
    BUT, my "NETHER REGION" is somethin' else. I asked DH to help me with it this weekend so I'm hoping it goes well! I can't believe I care or that I'd even ask him to do it but it's like Chewbacca on CRACK.... :)
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have asked my hubby about shaving my legs for me when the time comes that I can't manage it, but he is too afraid to cut me so he said he'd pay for me to go out and get it done at a spa. (But that's diaper money, hon...)
    This weekend we went to our childbirth class, and after seeing the women's downtown area in the video I looked at him and said "I don't care about the legs, but I am NOT going out like THAT...you WILL be taking clippers to me before I head to L&D!!!" He'll probably faint...I'll have to think of a good trade-off. :p

8. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: :wub: Very sweet of him!

9. Angelsamb

Angelsamb Well-Known Member

I got the toes painted and the legs shaved... they sure can step up sometimes, and it helps if you rub your stubbly legs on them while in bed!

10. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

:wub: That is very sweet! My DH did that for me as well when I was in the hospital on bedrest, all the nurses thought he was such a stud!