I have to share this video of Nathan walking!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by rheamay, Mar 28, 2007.

1. rheamay

rheamay Well-Known Member

nathan is my lazy boy. I usually joke and say he is smarter because he lets everyone wait on him instead of doing things himself! [​IMG] Anyhow, he is not walking on his own. He cruises, but only a very little bit. The last few days, me and DH have been working with him trying to help him figure out the motions. And this is what he did today!! PLEASE, don't mind the toys and clothes that litter my house! [​IMG] It is truly a disaster! But Nate is so darn tickeled with himself...and that really is the point of the video!

Nathan Learning to Walk! (turn on the volume[​IMG] )

2. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Rhea! OMG! How incredibly cute is he! I love the "hahahahahaha" sound he is making....

And look at Gabe go! They are on the move now... look out Mommy! [​IMG]

3. RondaJo

RondaJo Well-Known Member

quote:
    PLEASE, don't mind the toys and clothes that litter my house! It is truly a disaster! But Nate is so darn tickeled with himself...and that really is the point of the video!

That is such a cute video. He is adorable. And my house probably is a lot worse than yours. It didn't look too bad.. You have little ones, you're not expected to have it perfect!

4. rheamay

rheamay Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by RondaJo:

That is such a cute video. He is adorable. And my house probably is a lot worse than yours. It didn't look too bad.. You have little ones, you're not expected to have it perfect!

LOL - you didn't notice the christmas decorations STILL on the bookshelf! [​IMG] But THANKS for making me feel better!

And Sarah- that "hahahahahahaha" is how he always sounds when he is doing somthing that he is proud of. Such a sweet sound and I get to hear it all the time!!

5. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

He's cracking himself up! What a good job he did!! [​IMG]

Go Nathan go! [​IMG]

6. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

That was so freakin cute!!!! I loved the sound he was making. I was cracking up and watched it twice!! I love love when they are so excited about their accomplishments. It's the greatest feeling ever!

7. becky5

becky5 Guest

Rhea! That is sooo cute! He is well on his way to walking! And Gabe! [​IMG] Amazing! [​IMG]

8. Erykah

Erykah Well-Known Member

He sounded like the little train that could... lol He is too cute!!

9. Heather C

Heather C Well-Known Member

that was so precious- and you are doing what you're supposed to be doing,..! enjoying your children [​IMG]

10. Kateyes2022

Kateyes2022 Well-Known Member

He is so darn cute! I love that he is so proud of himself. Way to go Nathan [​IMG]

11. Cassie05

Cassie05 Well-Known Member

That was so darn cute!!