I had a scary moment last night

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by chatongris, Jul 21, 2010.

1. chatongris

chatongris Well-Known Member

when i soaked the pillow between my legs with clear fluid. For about a minute I was convinced my water broke

until i smelled the pillow.......yeah, i peed myself.......

1 person likes this.
  2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing:

Thank you for the giggle this morning.

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:lol: I'm sorry but that's funny!

4. jrg9171

jrg9171 Well-Known Member

Oh I feel for you! I was walking into the bathroom this morning and about 5 feet from the toilet I coughed and pee'd myself. This twin pregnancy is F-U-N! I've had a sinus infection for the past week with lots of sneezing and coughing. Needless to say I haven't left the house because every time I sneeze or cough I lose bladder control.

5. lisagayle

lisagayle Well-Known Member

:laughing: I so remember those days. I think after I delivered that was my favorite part...not constantly having to wear a panytliner or change my undies every 5 minutes! :D

6. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

OMG too funny!!!
    I remember I woke up in the middle of the night once with a bloody nose and ran to the bathroom, it was running down the back of my throat so I gagged and then puked and while I puked I peed my pants. I remember thinking that HAD to be one of the lowest moments of my pregnancy........

7. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

At my old apartment I didn't have a bloody nose but had to puke. Made it to the sink, but not the toilet. Well, then I had to pee. I peed and puked into the bathroom trash can. :ibiggrin:

8. scottyswifey

scottyswifey Well-Known Member

:laughing: Oh I feel so much better! The other day DH was in the bathroom (the next house will have 2!!) and I had to go, I figured I could hold it... THEN one of the babies moved! Yep, I ended up peeing myself... I was soo embarrassed! I didn't even have to go that bad... I have never been so grateful for hardwood floors!

9. jenm978

jenm978 Active Member

OMG so funny!!! I don't think DH would ever let me live that down.