I feel so lucky to have twins when...

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by LMW1015, Jul 19, 2009.

1. LMW1015

LMW1015 Well-Known Member

Lately my LO's have been interacting SOOO much and I am just loving being a twin mom. It really makes the first VERY LONG 6 months worth it! ;) Here are just some of the times I feel so lucky to have twins:

...when I watch them laughing and playing together
    ...when they have been away from each other (naps, etc..) and they get so excited to see each other again
    ...when I have two beautiful smiles looking back at me
    ...when I get two big hugs at the same time

Like I said - these are just a few that top the list. I just had to share how happy I am with these little munchkins. :) Feel free to add your own!!! :)

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I have to agree with the above and I will add, I love to see my little ones snuggle together (they rub their heads together, smile and go "ahhh") :wub:

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

When I have two little faces look up to me and say "I love you Mommy". :wub:

4. jnholman

jnholman Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, I just cannot wait. I have been really enjoying this phase right now and reading all you ladies having a good time makes me impatient for the next phase.

But I am enjoying it now....

Here are mine.

When they wake up in the morning, I turn them over and they realize it is me standing before them and they smile.
    David rolls over and he is so excited all he can do is smile.

this is a great post!

Jenn

5. MelinaS79

MelinaS79 Well-Known Member

When both are grumpy and whining and the only person they want is Mommy.. I feel double loved. :)

6. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

i love double snuggles while we nurse.

7. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I love good morning smiles when I untuck them in the morning.

I love the sloppy kisses Liam is giving already :wub:

I love feeding them their cookies at the same time, one spoon for you, one spoon for you...repeat!

8. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Double hugs, double kisses, double snuggles. And I LOVE seeing how much they love each other! :wub:

9. ambernruby

ambernruby Well-Known Member

Aw i agree with ALL of the above!
    Double the laughter at all my silly songs and funny faces (that are actually quite terrible)
    I especially love that i go get them in a morning or from nap time and i have 2 pairs of arms flapping and 2 sets of legs kicking out with excitement for little old me!
    "Sleepy time" cuddles from my little girls are heaven sent.

10. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

Mine have just started holding hands and walking around together. So Sweet!
    There are so many times I just watch them and can feel my heart get bigger with all the love I have for them! It's really amazing!

11. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

When I see them get in bed with each other and sleep side-by-side. I remember when I was little and I hated that I had to sleep alone, it was so lonely. I'm glad my girls will never feel that way. Makes me wish I had a twin!

12. ambernruby

ambernruby Well-Known Member

I can imagine that is just the best thing ever!! Oohh i'm quite excited about what the future holds!

13. piccologirl

piccologirl Well-Known Member

...when i creep into their bedroom at night and see two sweet sleeping babies side by side
    ...when i go into their room in the morning and two smiling shining faces pop up and are so happy to see me
    ...when i have both of them in my arms and they each have one arm curled around the back of my neck
    ...when their daddy makes them laugh and their giggles fill the house
    ...when there's always someone who wants to snuggle

14. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

When I come home and have 2 stampeding twins heading for me on all fours as soon as they hear my voice.
    When they both just have to crawl into my lap at the same time for snuggles.
    When they chase each other around the dining room table, then let the other catch them and LAUGH hysterically.
    When I hear 2 sets of breathing in the baby monitor.
    When I take them for walks in their stroller and I feel a swell of pride with every passing glance we get.