I can't find boy's black dress shoes in size 4 anywhere!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Stacy A., Dec 14, 2006.

1. Stacy A.

Stacy A. Well-Known Member

Help! I really need some nice black shoes for Ian, but can't find them anywhere! I have looked at 3 Walmarts, 3 Paylesses, Target, Kmart, Once Upon a Child, and Famous Footwear, but can't find anything dressy smaller than a size 5.

I don't want to spend a lot since he is just going to outgrow them in a few months, but I really need them. He can't wear his gym shoes with his nice Christmas outfit for church. Anyone know where I can find some without breaking the bank?

2. Stacy A.

Stacy A. Well-Known Member

Help! I really need some nice black shoes for Ian, but can't find them anywhere! I have looked at 3 Walmarts, 3 Paylesses, Target, Kmart, Once Upon a Child, and Famous Footwear, but can't find anything dressy smaller than a size 5.

I don't want to spend a lot since he is just going to outgrow them in a few months, but I really need them. He can't wear his gym shoes with his nice Christmas outfit for church. Anyone know where I can find some without breaking the bank?

3. Amy A

Amy A Well-Known Member

Do you have a burlington coat factory near by? The have a baby depot inside and sell small children's shoes. If it's not close by, I would look online at www.babydepot.com

4. twinmomco

twinmomco Well-Known Member

Stacy,
    If you haven't already found some, I think I may have a pair that were only worn once. I'll look in the morning for you. Please let me know if you still need them and I'll send them off to you.

-Alba

5. jxnsmama

jxnsmama Well-Known Member

You might also try a resale shop or Salvation Army/Goodwill. I got very nice black dress shoes at Goodwill for Jackson's Halloween costume for $5.

6. kimr

kimr Well-Known Member

Last year my girls were a size 3 and I got them at JCPenney, in the kids clothes section. For easter this year I got them at Sears and I just went last night and they had them (altough now they are a size 6). I had initially last year planned on buying them at stride rite, but then when I saw the price I figured they had to have them cheaper somewhere to only wear once. I don't remember the price at JCPenney, but last night I paid only 12.99 a pair at Sears.

7. greek mama of three

greek mama of three Well-Known Member

I have some too, let me know, BTW try Payless online.