I can't find anything on my iPhone

Discussion in 'General' started by Kessedi, Sep 6, 2024.

1. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

I've got tons and tons of files, apps, and stuff that I either need now or needed at some point. Basically, I’m trying to sort it all out, but right now I’ve got multiple screens or desktops (or whatever it’s called on iPhone) with tons of shortcuts and icons. If you've got a quick and easy way to organize everything so I don't get lost in this mess, I'd really appreciate it.

2. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

You sound like my mom trying to figure out how her new phone works. I don’t know what other people do, but personally, I just create different folders for different categories.

3. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Same here. I never even looked into what other app storage systems or icon organizing methods exist because folders work just fine for me. Honestly, I thought no one needed an explanation on how to create folders on an iPhone anymore, but if you need guideline, check this out https://setapp.com/how-to/create-folder-iphone. Apparently, there are different methods, but I stick with the simplest one — grouping apps by category into one folder. I also label each folder clearly and simply, like photo&video, so it’s easy to find stuff.