I can tell it's almost baseball season!

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by jxnsmama, Mar 28, 2008.

1. jxnsmama

jxnsmama Well-Known Member

My three boys are sitting behind me with their baseball card books, making trades once again with as much seriousness and heated discussion as any team owner. I've missed that! :wub:

2. sharongl

sharongl Well-Known Member

T-ball starts tomorrow and the boys are excited. Jon is going to be bummed though when he realized most regular season games start at 7 pm. He loves coming home from school and watching!

3. Chillers

Chillers Well-Known Member

I can't wait until the girls are old enough to care/play! At least I hope they do! :eek:

I play softball and I'm already starting to get itchy to play myself, end of April here we come!

4. BGTwins97

BGTwins97 Well-Known Member

Um, then I suppose this isn't the thread where I tell you that I went snowshoeing today? :unsure:

5. jxnsmama

jxnsmama Well-Known Member

Um, then I suppose this isn't the thread where I tell you that I went snowshoeing today?

:laughing:

The Brewers have a retractable roof, so we will be nice and cozy at Opening Day on Friday. Let it snow! :D

6. sharongl

sharongl Well-Known Member

Amy, we will be seeing the Brewers play in 2 weeks :)

7. Aurelyn

Aurelyn Well-Known Member

We're going to opening day tomorrow at the Dome! I can't wait :)

8. mich17

mich17 Well-Known Member

Have fun. My boys wouldn't even know what to do with trading cards let alone trade them!

9. DinaJ

DinaJ Well-Known Member

My 10 yr. old started a month ago already! They have their first tournament starting tomorrow and I'm so excited! Baseball is so fun. I don't know why people think it's boring. My twins wanted to start this year but because of my older son plays 4 days a week, they are waiting until next spring.

10. Amy R.

Amy R. Well-Known Member

All of my kids play baseball/softball/T-ball. It started about a month ago. It's such a blast and they all LOVE it!