I am having the babies tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Terrebeth1, May 23, 2008.

1. Terrebeth1

Terrebeth1 Well-Known Member

OMG, I just got back from the peri. I am having the babies tomorrow. Baby A's blood flow is starting to reverse. I was so not expecting this. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! I am going to call there to see if they have internet in the rooms so that I can bring my laptop!

2. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

I am sure you are excited yet nervous. My boys were born at 31 weeks 6 days and are doing great. Good luck and keep us posted when you get a chance. Also please visit the NICU forum anytime you need support!

3. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

:hug99: :hug99: Definitely hugs and prayers!

Good luck and we'll be waiting to hear from you!

4. laurajrad

laurajrad Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow! You'll be in my thoughts.

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Good luck to you tomorrow. :hug99: Like Rachel said, please be sure to visit the NICU forum for any support you need. Update us when you can. :hug99:

6. Lizzybo

Lizzybo Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug99:

7. Flutterbymama

Flutterbymama Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Terrebeth1 @ May 23 2008, 02:34 PM) [snapback]790079[/snapback]
    OMG, I just got back from the peri. I am having the babies tomorrow. Baby A's blood flow is starting to reverse. I was so not expecting this. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! I am going to call there to see if they have internet in the rooms so that I can bring my laptop!

Mine were born @ 31.4 and are doing wonderfully! N was 4.8lbs and stayed in the NICU for 21 days. M was 3.15lbs and she stayed for 31 days. N is now 21 lbs and M is 18. Good luck tomorrow!

8. Jenn G

Jenn G Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow! :hug99:

9. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:hug99: Good luck tomorrow!! :hug99: You and the babies are in my thoughts.

10. LBoogie

LBoogie Member

Good luck tomorrow! Lots of prayers going your way. I know they will be great.

11. Terrebeth1

Thank you. Now time to get everything ready to go!

12. angie7

angie7 Well-Known Member

Oh goodness! Lots of good thoughts and good vibes coming your way and the babies. Good Luck!

13. SMax

SMax Well-Known Member

Good luck and many warm wishes!!

14. Emily@Home

Emily@Home Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you are being monitored close enough to catch this! I will miss you being one of my week buddies, but you all will do great. . . y'all are in my thoughts!!!

15. nanhancan

nanhancan Well-Known Member

Hey Terre,
    I just PM'd you & then I saw your post! How exciting! You will be in my thoughts & prayers.

16. JediMom

JediMom Well-Known Member

Sending lots of luck and hugs!

17. Erineliza

Erineliza Well-Known Member

:hug99: Good luck!!

18. Brooksboys

Brooksboys Member

I'm sure your scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time. My boys were born at 31 weeks 1 day and we had no warning, so I guess you can count yourself lucky for that. Although I think I liked not knowing, because I didn't have time to panic. Best wishes!!!!!!!!!

19. Babies4Susan

Babies4Susan Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow, sending lots of prayers. My girls were born at 31w0d, and they did great through their NICU stay and beyond, no preemie issues. Have you gotten the steroid shots?

20. DMBMom40

DMBMom40 Well-Known Member

[SIZE=12pt]Good luck tomorrow. I'll keep you and your little ones in my thoughts and prayers.[/SIZE]

21. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

You and your babies will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Good luck tomorrow.

22. mrsmoon

mrsmoon Well-Known Member

gOOD LUCK TOMMOROW.

23. Terrebeth1

Thank you everyone. I almost cried when I saw so many responses to my post. We can use all the prayers possible!

Yes, I did get the steriod shots already. We were kind of prepared for this, as much as you can be. I was hoping since she was doing so well last week that she would make it a few more weeks. I guess I mentally got myself ready for 34 weeks. I hope I am able to get some sleep tonight. If not, I guess they will drug me up a lot tomorrow, so I should be able to get some sleep!

24. jenntroyer

jenntroyer Active Member

Congrats and Good Luck, you'll be in my prayers for a safe delivery!

Jenn

25. kmacinnes2000

kmacinnes2000 Active Member

Good Luck tommorow! You're in my thoughts. I am sure everything will go great! : )

26. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Good Luck tomorrow!!! Like pp have said, please visit the NICU forum anytime for advice and support. I will keep you in my thoughts! :hug99:

27. bebedoc

bebedoc Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers to you and the babies. Good luck!!

28. TwinMama6

TwinMama6 Well-Known Member

How exciting,congrats!

29. jakeandpeytonsmommy

jakeandpeytonsmommy Well-Known Member

Thinking of you...my boys had TTTS too and were born at 30w5d. They are now 3 and are doing awesome!

Good Luck!!!