hylands teething tablets

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by newtothis, Mar 15, 2010.

1. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

how fast do these kick in? sometimes when my LO's are fussing in their cribs, trying to nap, i'll give them 3 and they fall right asleep? lol?
    they also get a head rub so i'm assuming that has something to do with it but i would love to know if they are cutting more teeth and these are actually helping!

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I noticed for my two that they usually kick in within 20 minutes. The tablets don't make my two sleepy though.

3. beckman445

beckman445 Well-Known Member

My guys and my older son will/would konk right out if their teeth are bothering them and I give them these. I know they have chamoimille (sp) in them so that probably has something to do with the soothing/sleeping.

Laura

4. h2believe

h2believe Well-Known Member

so odd... the teething tablets worked like magic on my now 6 year old but with these two little ones it doesn't do anything!

5. slugrad1998

slugrad1998 Well-Known Member

I only give them at bedtime/naptime so I am not sure how fast they work but I think they really do work. I felt they made a huge difference during our mega teething months.

6. Chicklet

Chicklet Well-Known Member

Ohhh I was meant to see this thread, I was trying to remember the name of them! Need to get them :)