How to fall asleep in a sec

Discussion in 'General' started by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot, Feb 16, 2022.

1. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Hello guys! I need some help. I can't fall asleep ats, I have to spend a few hours in bed. How can I fix that and fall asleep immediately?

2. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Oh, melatonin is for you. It makes you fall asleep, and you won't be able to wake up until morning.

3. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, melatonin doesn't always work. At least it didn't help me. It's good that there are other ways, such as CBD supplements. Even though it is a harmless supplement with no side effects, I still advise you to check this website to see if CBD is right for you. In any case, CBD helped me cope with insomnia.

4. Kelly90

Kelly90 Member

What if I have to get up at night with my child? What if I don't hear the child's cry?

5. Sarach

Sarach Active Member

I have the same sleep problem! I lie on the bed for a long time and can’t fall asleep in any way, sleeping pills help, but the doctor said that it could be addictive. I heard about CBD oils that help you fall asleep quickly, but I don’t know if this is true, since I haven’t used it yet, but I would like to hear an opinion from the outside.

6. Ckarl

Ckarl Member

I think you need a good relaxing massage, after which you will sleep very soundly and sweetly. My husband always massages me before bed so that I can sleep well. He uses CBD oil, you can buy this oil here https://joyorganics.com/products/organic-cbd-lube-body-oil . The result is instant. I had problems sleeping, I could not sleep all night, but this oil is very relaxing and sleepy, plus a massage. The smell is also good, the oil is what you need.