How to create embed feed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Korrians, Aug 2, 2024.

1. Korrians

Korrians Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, I'm trying to embed an Instagram feed on my website, but I'm not quite sure how to get started. Does anyone have experience with this? I know Instagram offers some embedding options, but I'm curious about the different methods and which one might be the easiest to implement.

2. Jerrims

Jerrims Active Member

Embedding an Instagram feed on your website can be pretty straightforward. One of the easiest ways is to use Instagram's native embedding feature. You can go to the post you want to embed, click on the three dots, and select "Embed."

3. Divva

Divva Active Member

I've done this before, and there are a few great third-party tools you can use. For WordPress sites, there are plugins like "Stormlikes" where you can get an answer on a question of does instagram feed embed work and which make it really easy to embed your Instagram feed. These plugins usually provide customizable options so you can style the feed to match your website's design. For non-WordPress sites, there are also tools which work well too. They often offer a simple code snippet you can add to your site, and they handle the rest. The advantage of using these tools is that they can keep your feed updated automatically.