How not to fail a job interview?

Discussion in 'General' started by Massato, May 8, 2020.

1. Massato

Massato Member

I have an awesome resume and I have a lot of interview offers but on an interview I usually fail. Now it seems like I will lose my job so to get a new one easier I want to gain some knowledge to perform better at job interviews. What can you guys advise for a person like me? What are the things that I can do to perform better?

2. BillShiphr

BillShiphr Well-Known Member

I am experiencing something the same at the moment. I feel so frustrated and nervous when I am asked some questions, that I don't know how to answer. It has already destroyed my previous interviews and I don't want to be a loser again. There is a site where you can learn 150 most popular questions and work then through with a real person. It is called mr simon and it has already given me a lot of confidence, so I can recommend it to you

3. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

I understand you well .. I'm still at the job search level: my resume is so bad that I'm not invited for an interview ...

4. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

Yes, unfortunately, not every resume written presents a person as a good or competent employee, but I also have good news for you - you can easily fix this. In this article https://resumeedge.com/blog/biggest-resume-mistakes-that-could-cost-you-the-interview it's describes common resume mistakes and how to fix them, replacing them with merits. On this site, you have a good chance of getting professional help with editing and writing your resume, filling out a linked account or writing a cover letter. Apart from that, the blog has a lot of helpful tips and tricks for a successful interview.

5. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Even if you failed the interview, do not despair. After all, you have the opportunity to earn money by becoming a tutor. Of course, if you have sufficient knowledge for this. Pay attention to these recommendations https://edureviewer.com/blog/how-to-become-an-sat-tutor/ and you will have a chance to help future students in preparing for the sat test. Before the entrance exams, it is very profitable.

6. piko33

piko33 Member

The main thing is not to worry.

7. RichardKnox

RichardKnox Member

I think this can help in getting the desired job. But as I've learned from my experience, preparing and writing a good resume is also important. And Careers Booster helped me with this. I think that I'll finally get the position I've dreamed of for so long.