how much longer of this?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by ddancerd1, Sep 30, 2007.

1. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

i can barely walk. i mean, it hurts so much to walk, i can barely get to the bathroom. it's not round ligaments, it's in the middle. it huuuuuuurts! someone tell me why and how much more of this i'm gonna have to take! :blink:

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Ouch that doesn't soundl too comfortable. If it is that uncomfortable I would let your OB know.

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

:hug99:

4. Shasta

Shasta Well-Known Member

:hug99:

5. asahlin

asahlin Well-Known Member

sounds like your joints are losening, and it comes with the territory. I get terrible back pains after sleeping and after standing for a few hours at work my feet are on fire. How far along are you? Eventually I got used to it, though sometimes its hilarious watching me try to get off the toliet when my back really hurts.

But, I do second the OBGYN suggestion. Jyst be wary they may just perscribe you a pain killer to appease you and the less you take while pregnant the better.

6. AimeeS

AimeeS Well-Known Member

You're almost there!!! I promise one day all this will be a blur to you - good luck - just try to take it easy!!! It will be worth it. :)

7. 4lilmonkeys

4lilmonkeys Well-Known Member

I know you're ready to be done. Just hang in there a little bit longer. This is the hardest part, but the reward is SO great. :hug99:

8. asahlin

asahlin Well-Known Member

oh, I didn't see how far along you are....that's got to have something to do with it.....ya, i'm no help, haha

9. dunkles

dunkles Active Member

Might be pubic symphasis pain - google it and see if it's the same thing. I had that a couple of weeks ago, and using a support belt (prentata cradle) helped quite a bit.

10. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

You've hit the wall, but you need to stick in there!! You are almost 35 weeks and you are infinitely better off past 35 weeks than you are right now! :hug99: Stay off your feet as much as possible! :hug99:

11. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

At the most you have 5 more weeks... :laughing: :aggressive: :vava: That was you giving me a black eye for even suggesting that you'd make it to 40 weeks... LOL! One day at a time... are you going for vaginal?... or do you have a c/s date scheduled? Can you make a paper chain to rip off one day each day...might help you face each day a little better... I'm thinking the elementary schoolish thing we used to do for christmas time. Keep checking those days off. They will be here sooner than you know it. In the meantime treat yourself well...take it easy...maybe you could spring for a massage??

12. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Susanna+3 @ Oct 1 2007, 01:31 AM) [snapback]430156[/snapback]
    At the most you have 5 more weeks... :laughing: :aggressive: :vava: That was you giving me a black eye for even suggesting that you'd make it to 40 weeks... LOL! One day at a time... are you going for vaginal?... or do you have a c/s date scheduled? Can you make a paper chain to rip off one day each day...might help you face each day a little better... I'm thinking the elementary schoolish thing we used to do for christmas time. Keep checking those days off. They will be here sooner than you know it. In the meantime treat yourself well...take it easy...maybe you could spring for a massage??

I was thinking the same thing!

Stay off your feet. No more visits to the potty. DH will just have to change the chamber pot for you! Now that's love...LOL

Hang in there, mama, you're doing great!

13. *Lindsey*

*Lindsey* Member

I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow, due Nov. 6th, and I know exactly what you're feeling! Pubic symphasis pain HURTS (I had it when I was pg w/ DD 2 years ago). I am also just having a lot of pelvic pressure.

Hang in there!

14. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Susanna+3 @ Sep 30 2007, 08:31 PM) [snapback]430156[/snapback]
    At the most you have 5 more weeks... :laughing: :aggressive: :vava:

my eyes bulged out for a second! lol... thank God my doc won't let me go that far!!!

and my doc won't let me get a massage... she said that there are certain things they do that could trigger labor... ? she woldn't let me go to a chiroprator, either. ??? weird, huh?

15. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(ddancerd1 @ Oct 1 2007, 11:25 AM) [snapback]430758[/snapback]
    my eyes bulged out for a second! lol... thank God my doc won't let me go that far!!!
    and my doc won't let me get a massage... she said that there are certain things they do that could trigger labor... ? she woldn't let me go to a chiroprator, either. ??? weird, huh?

I have heard that about a massage too. Hang in there. Any better today?

16. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(ddancerd1 @ Oct 1 2007, 03:25 PM) [snapback]430758[/snapback]

I've heard that mostly for calf (am I spelling that right??? pg brain!!LOL! Now I'm picture a baby cow being massaged...I'm cracking myself up!! :rotflmbo: ) massages...which most massage therapists will not do on a pg women for that very reason. But what about after you hit 35 weeks or 36 weeks...I mean at that point wouldn't you kind of WANT to go into labor!!! LOL!!