How many miracle blankets?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by traci_roo, Feb 9, 2007.

1. traci_roo

traci_roo Well-Known Member

Ok you ladies definitely sold me on the miracle blankets being worth the money. Now how many will I need for twins? Just 2? Or should I get extras just in case?

Traci

2. traci_roo

traci_roo Well-Known Member

Ok you ladies definitely sold me on the miracle blankets being worth the money. Now how many will I need for twins? Just 2? Or should I get extras just in case?

Traci

3. Cassie05

Cassie05 Well-Known Member

I had just 2 of them but you should probably get another one too as a backup just in case someone pees through during the night or spits up a lot.

4. Hillybean

Hillybean Well-Known Member

We just had two. I don't think that we ever had any accidents like peeing through or anything. How I miss the miracle blanket and those nights when they both slept all night!

5. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

We started off with 2, but bought 2 more after the first time that someone threw up in the middle of the night and we didn't have another blanket to swaddle her in.

It only happened once or twice after that, but it was still nice to be able to wash the blankets without having to stress about them being dry in time for the next nap or bedtime. So I recommend 4 if you can swing it. (You can resell them later. [​IMG])

6. axpan

axpan Well-Known Member

we only had two but if i were to do it again i would definetly get three. there were times were one girls peed through everything and i couldn't get it washed and dried quickly enough for nap time.

7. Safari

Safari Well-Known Member

We didn't like them. It was too hard for all the different caregivers (MIL, FIL, Night Nanny, Nicu nurses, etc) to figure them out.

We preferred the Swaddle Me Wraps. And we had alot of them. Fleece and cotton. Our girls had reflux and spitup almost nonstop.

Anyway, if you are sold on the miracle blankets, I'd get 3 or maybe even 4. Maybe someone here or ebay can sell some to you? I've already sold mine or I'd pass them along.

8. Kellyx2

Kellyx2 Well-Known Member

2 was plenty for us.

9. BJAMs

BJAMs Well-Known Member

We had 4. Our babies had reflux so we definitely needed the extra two.

I swear by these. No matter how many people told us that babies do not like to be swaddled, they do. These instantly helped our twins sleep longer b'c they were not flailing their arms and waking themselves up.

10. srsbjs

srsbjs Well-Known Member

We had four and I was so happy to have extras and needed them often. I have passed them on to friends who swear by them now too!