How do I remove my details from True People Search?

Discussion in 'General' started by Konndond, Sep 28, 2024.

1. Konndond

Konndond Well-Known Member

After a family member showed up unannounced, saying they found my address on TruePeopleSearch, I realized I need to be more careful with my privacy. It made me feel uncomfortable knowing that anyone could access my personal details so easily. I want to remove my info from the site but I’m unsure where to start. Can anyone recommend where I can find clear instructions for doing this?

2. aragornio

aragornio Well-Known Member

The other day, I got a random letter in the mail from someone I didn’t even know. Turns out, they’d found my address through a people search website. I was so creeped out! That’s when I started looking into how to remove my info and came across this site: truepeoplesearchoptout. It was such a relief because the TruePeopleSearch opt out process was actually really simple. I filled out the form, and within a week, my info was removed. It’s crazy how easy it is for people to find you online, but luckily, there’s a way to take control of your privacy again. You should definitely check it out if you’re worried about your info being out there!

3. helgoka2

helgoka2 Well-Known Member

Your advice really helped me take control of my privacy, and I’m so relieved my information is no longer out there. I didn’t even realize how easy it was for random people to find my address until I followed the steps you recommended. The process was much simpler than I thought, and it’s given me peace of mind knowing I’ve taken action. I really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction—it made all the difference!